Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2001, 03:53 PM   #1  

Default Let's Welcome MamaBigButt

Hello and Welcome to our group...this is a great place to come for inspiration and support along your journey. We share alot of things here, which in the long run helps our weightloss journey. Make yourself at home, and jump right in. There are so many wonderful people here, if you need help...just call out..

Wishing you all the best along your journey..
Old 10-15-2001, 04:00 PM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Default WELCOME!!!!

Like I said in my other post, I love your name!!! Welcome to our little group of friends. Everyone here is awesome!! Feel free to jump in anywhere!!!
Old 10-15-2001, 08:27 PM   #3  

Angry Thank you!!

Thank you so much for welcoming me! I've been struggling with trying to get back on the right mindset to lose weight. I cant seem to get motivated and cant figure out how I should try and lose this weight. I've lost and gained so much during the past few years, but this time I would like it to be for good. It sounds like you all are doing great and I find this board to be encouraging. I hope you all are having a great day!

Mary

252/230/150
Old 10-15-2001, 09:08 PM   #4  
gbo

Welcome , come on in, have a seat. We have all struggled with ourselves and our weight. Do take the time to read the thread ...changes of methods and rededications. You will find a lot of things and ideas to help you get your head on straight and make the changes you need to succeed. It's long but there is so much imput and you will see that we all share the struggles. Each person brings so much insight to the difficulties and a richness of view points. You will make a lot of good relationships here and all the help you could want.
God Bless,
Pam
Old 10-16-2001, 09:27 AM   #5  

Mary..Believe me, most of us here have been losing and gaining weight our whole lives. It is frustrating and discouraging to know how easy it is to put our weight back on once we lose it. But that is the difference now. This is a lifetime decision, this is for life. So, with that being said, you must find what works for you. What you could live for. Sure, you might be a bit more strict while losing, but pretty much you need to find what works for you. Pick something and try it. If you don't feel good, or like the outcomes, you just change. We need to experiment constantly. Everyone is different, so different programs work for everyone.

One word of advise...chug that water. Nomatter how you decide to lose some weight, water is the most important factor and vitamins. believe me..it helps So So So much.

If you need anything..am here for you. We can do this together. Just think...in 6 months..how much could you possibly lose? You will feel like a brand new woman even if you lose 4 lbs a month, that is 1 lb a week. That's 24 lbs gone...ever carry a 24 lb bag of cat litter? Not an easy task. 1 lb at a time...and we'll get there and stay there.
Closed Thread