View Single Post
Old 10-13-2001, 12:10 AM   #104
marciew

Hey everyone!!

Nancy, I am so glad to hear that your daughter is doing okay! I was worried about her!

Jibbelle, it is good to hear from you..sorry you are working so much..but very proud of you for staying on plan and doing so well!

Merri, CONGRATS!!! You are well on your way to being skinny!

Diane, I am doing the happy dance for you!!!! WOOO HOOO!! WEIGH TO GO!!

Well not such good news here...weighed in today and was up 1 pound! I ate out both Wed. and Thurs. nights and didn't get in all of my veggies so I am thinking that's why. They were surprised that i only lost 1.5 on take off but oh well. I am hoping to have a great weekend! We are now back on our feet bill wise and we are going to be ok. I am gonna go to the store this weekend and stock up on the good stuff!!! Oh and get this...they told me today that I was not eating enough lites. I usually get the jello and the reccommended serving size says 1/4 cup and the actual serving size is 1 packet. Well I have only been having 2 1/4 cups a day. I am supposed to be having 2 packets a day. That is what they told me today. I was shocked. I didn't know if they were just saying that b/c they wanted me to buy more or b/c it was true??? Does anyone have any idea? Well..its been a stressful week at work and I am just ready to take a load off! Hope you all have a great on plan weekend!!

MarcieW