Old 03-09-2006, 04:17 PM   #1  

Default Scan the Plan?

Hello everyone,

I have not offically joined LA I cant afford to. I do have a copy of the old "red Plan& purple" as I have about 150 lbs to lose. I would like to know if anyone would scan the new Red and purple plan and email it to me, please. I know the new plan has a way to work in more carbs? Well, Thanks a lot.

BabySteps
[email protected]
BabySteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 06:22 PM   #2  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Ummm..Im not sure if a lot of people here are willing to do that since most of us paid several hundreds of dollars to join the program. Just speaking for myself, maybe someone else would.
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 03:28 PM   #3  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

There are several copies of the plan up for auction at Yahoo auctions - bid on them at your own risk, of course. If they don't come from a center, they may not be up to date.
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 09:46 AM   #4  

Well, I guess I'm different. I would reach out to help someone else. I have shared many things in my life and im sure I will share many more. Its all good though. Life goes on.

I would join LA and share several hundred dollars of my own.......If I had any <smile> Well, good luck to all of you. I wish you great success!

Im on the fence trying to get up enough courage to have Gastric Bypass....Not sure if I can talk myself into it or not.

Great success to you all!
BabySteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 10:17 AM   #5  

Hi BabySteps,

What information are you looking for? Do you just want need to know how many of each food groups you get per day on each of the plans?
buttercup160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 11:44 AM   #6  

Babysteps~ if you can afford (or maybe you are at the point were medically you can get a gastric bypass coevered by insurance) you should really consider LAWL.

I'm sorry that you felt offended, but many of us have paid hundreds and some thousands of dollars for the plan. Quite simply, whatever info you wanted to find out, you could find on this website with some work and searchign through threads, so although I am sorry you felt offended, please understand our position when we pay lots of money for the plan (and none of us are rich by far, quite a few of us are 1 income households) and instead of looking through to find info on the plan in the site or even just paying the few dollars on e-bay. you ask us to just tell you all of the information. The entire LAWL plan is not something you can just scan on a sheet of paper. Quite alot of it comes from a book (that is pretty long when talking about scannig) and fromt he meetings with counselors.

There are plenty of people on this site who do not go into a center because they coudl not afford it, but they did do their homework first.

If you are serious about weightloss, then your nest step is to figure out if you are serious about LAWL and the only way you an do that is to find out what the plan entails. This is a great place to find that out and if that is what you need, I am sure many will find help on here. But when you choose not to do the plan at a center, you have to do alot of that foot work yourself. Also saying I have 150 pounds to loose doesn't determine your plan...your plan is based on how much you weigh, not what you want to loose.

hope you aren't more upset now, but just wanted to give you some insight and if you have reached out and shard in your life and will continue too then you are JUST LIKE US because that is what we do for eachother daily here.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 05:38 PM   #7  

marbear,
Never saw the 30 questions that they're supposed to ask if you're not losing weight. where could I find those since they might be helpful, and my center hasn't asked me the 30 questions. I had a great counselor last week (one I rarely get to use) and I will even wait just to see her. I have been stalled for a while and then did an "unauthorized" TO. The counselor that I usually see wouldn't even give me the TO plan sheet if I didn't buy the juice from LA. Anyway, on Friday this lovely lady did in fact give me the TO plan, and said that I could use TO every 14 days. I'm thrilled. Just back from a horrendous weekend funeral of a 43 year old friend. ate poorly all weekend and started TO today. Know that it will provide wonderful results. BUT, perhaps some of those questions would also be helpful. Thanks so much.
pseudomargot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 11:05 PM   #8  

thanks Mary. Didn't even know that there were pdf's of the plans. I just read a little bit hear and there. I 'm so swamped with work these days that I barely get a chance to do anything for me. With hubby unemployed and trying to start a new business, and me trying to find a full time job that has benefits for our family of 5, plus all the work I already had . . . ugh.

thanks for your kind thoughts.
Old 03-12-2006, 11:10 PM   #9  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Pseudomargot:
I'm sorry about your friend. I hope that everything turns out good for you and your family.
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 11:47 PM   #10  

Marbear - thanks for posting the pdf document address....it is very interesting to see how the Gold Plan compares with the others.

Pseudomargot: Sorry to hear about your friend.
Corinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 08:32 AM   #11  

I must be braindead or something. I missed where Mary posted the pdf document address. Mary, if you could let me know where it is I'd really appreciate it.

Corinna and Rad, thanks for your thoughts. The wake, funeral and HUGE barbeque afterwards was very cathartic. An amazing turnout of almost 30 of his college friends showed up from all over the country. Especially amazing given that he graduated from college 21 years ago. quite the outpouring of love and support. kind of like all the great support here!!!
Old 03-15-2006, 12:03 AM   #12  
Karen

[QUOTE=pseudomargot]I must be braindead or something. I missed where Mary posted the pdf document address. Mary, if you could let me know where it is I'd really appreciate it.

go to yahoo, click on Groups. (Log in, first!) Then type in LA Weightloss. On the left, click on files. This file is called ebay LA weightloss plan pdf. It's a pretty big file.

ksdiogi is offline   Reply With Quote