Old 02-27-2006, 10:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Default BTB Members Chat~ Week 3 & 4!!!

Hi Girls! Glad you found us! I'm having a real bad asthma attack right now so I am going to jump in the shower and steam myself
Hope to feel better tomorrow,I'll see ya later!
~Wendy~
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 08:18 AM   #2  
Sandra

S/C/G: 230/195.0/145

Height: 5'4"

Hey ladies ~
I think it's a good idea to start a new thread, just hope we don't lose anyone along the way so we should keep checking in at the old one....

Yesterday was a good day, I successfully got in a decent amount of points. I don't snack during the day so I'll never get a point for snacks. Actually, that's a lie, I do snack sometimes now that I think of it but it's usually something bad when someone brings something into work or something like that.

Anyway, off to drop DD off at school and head to the gym. I have the dreaded "yearly" appt. at my GYN after that so I'll check in later.
~ Sandra
OneLastTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 08:59 AM   #3  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Morning!! Its another beautiful sunny day, not sure how long it will last so I will get out for a nice walk with the dog later. How is everyone today? I'm still very crampy with TOM, so I really have to watch what I eat....carbs really satisfy me during this time so the pantry will have to be put under lock and key!!

Sandra.....er good luck with your appt (I guess) mine is coming up also...YUCK, but it is only once a year. You don't snack EVER? not even fruit or healthy ones? I have to schedule them in or I'm ravenous.

Wendy.....Hope the steam helps your asthma. I'm getting hit with all the allergies coming out this time of year. Not good. Hope you get a workout in today.
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 11:45 AM   #4  
Fat-be-gone

Ha!!! I found you guys!

Wendy-I hope you're feeling better today. Try not to let the asthma get you down!

angeleyes-good luck with the TOM. I know how you feel about those carbs...they satsify me all month long. Stay Strong!!!

As for me, bad, bad, bad day yesterday. I went home and just had the strangest urge to eat and eat and eat some more. So I did and I didn't work out. Phew, I hope another day like that doesn't come around again.

Everybody have a point-filled day!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 12:14 PM   #5  

Hi Girls! The asthma attack has subsided,but I'm not taking the chance to have a reoccurance so no exercise for me today Other than that all is well!

Hope you all have a great day!
W.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:52 PM   #6  
Sandra

Hi Guys ~
Back from the doctor...yuck, but all is well.

Glad you're feeling better Wendy.

Angeleyes ~Instead of snacking I try to use "snacks" to get my drinking in. I drink coffee, tea, water, water, water. That usually holds me over. The only time I snack is when I just simply want the food, not cuz I'm hungry and that's why I get in trouble. Can anyone say M&M's?? ugh.

Since I was already at the doctor anyway I checked in related to my current diet/exercise program and feel like I'm really on track. That was good to know.

Have a great day ladies ~
Sandra
Old 02-28-2006, 03:38 PM   #7  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Default gotta question?.....

okay, I just got in from a workout at my gym and I have a discrepancy with the numbers the treadmill machine said and my HRM. One hour on the treadmill said.....632 calories used (I entered my weight,speed,incline) but my heartrate monitor said.....456 calories used. Now normally, I get a difference of 70-100 calorie difference, but almost 200??? What number should I use? Maybe I'll split the difference and log in 540. Any ideas?

After that I went and used the free weights and did some situps. I'll probably be regretting those because of TOM.....but I felt like I had lots of energy. How is everyone's day going?
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 05:20 PM   #8  
Sandra

How annoying, huh? I guess I would just split the difference....
Good luck!!
~ Sandra
Old 02-28-2006, 05:35 PM   #9  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi gals,

I'm trying to lay low today and get some rest. Feeling a bit burned out. See ya tomorrow.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:37 PM   #10  

Hey ladies! Something came up and I have to go out of town for a few days! I will try and find a computer to keep in touch,but no promises
Keep the thread alive!!!! Do NOT quit!! I will be back! This I will promise!
I have to go up north to Northern Saskatchewan and see grandma,I don't know anyone else there so finding a computer may be pretty difficult,maybe I can sneak into the school HEEHEEHEE!!!

Love's ya all and I'll miss you!
I'll post my points when I get home!
Bye-Bye
~Wendy~
Old 02-28-2006, 09:47 PM   #11  
Sandra

Wendy ~ If you see this before you go you can always try the local library, too!! Have a safe trip and we'll see you in a few days!!
~ Sandra
Old 02-28-2006, 10:00 PM   #12  

Hey,Where I'm going the library is IN the school HAHA!!! Teeny tiny little town called Cumberland House not much of anything there....except grandma!
Hope to catch up to you all soon!
Ciao
W.
Old 03-01-2006, 06:49 AM   #13  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Good morning ladies!! Are we ready for a brand new day and a brand new month? I'm up and looking forward to spinning class in a few hours. I need to keep my neice and nephew a little longer than usual today, then I teach 4 lessons, and have a church service tonight.

Have a great day.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:16 AM   #14  
Sandra

Hi Ladies ~

Tofat ~ What kind of lessons do you teach?

I just got home from the gym - did 40 minutes and it felt really good today. I listened to a CD my husband made for me of dance songs and it really helped keep me moving.

I have to work evening shift today so I won't be around much. Have a great day and I'll check in tomorrow.

~ Sandra
Old 03-01-2006, 11:40 AM   #15  
Fat-be-gone

Hello girls..hope everyone is having an awesome hump day.

Sandra-have a good day at work

ToFat-hop eyour spinning class was rewarding!

Wendy-have a safe and successful trip!

As for me, the weather is finally good down here in Atlanta. I can finally spend some time outside ( yay!!! tennis!!!) I'm so looking forward to it.

Have a great day everybody!

Rosario
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote