South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 03:04 AM   #1  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Default Little Spinning Incident...

Yikes, chickies...I was afraid to try spinning because I was afraid it would kick my butt. Little did I know it would kick my leg! I had a little altercation between my shin and the spiky side of my spinning pedal...and now I'm on crutches and unable to work out for at least a month.

I should only be on the crutches for 2 weeks at the most, but in the meantime, the only way to get up and down our stairs to the second floor (where our computer is) is to scoot up and down on my butt. Sounds easy, but it's hard when you can only use your arms and one leg, and they're all tired from using crutches! So, I won't be online as much as I'd like...sorry about that...but I know that you'll all be fantastic (the fear of the wrath of Ruth's Chicken Purse should keep even the rowdiest of Beachies in line... ) and that Ruth and Schatzi will do just fine without me.

I'll be 'round, but just wanted to let you know in case you're wondering why you haven't seen me...and to ask you to go easy on Ruth and Schatzi while they have less help. Thanks, Beachies!
Closed Thread