South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 06:55 PM   #1  
Megan

S/C/G: 196/188/160

Talking Newbie...kinda

Hey all I am kinda new. I did SB about 9 months ago and lost about 20lbs. But of course I didnt keep it off and now I'm paying for it. I started LA Weight Loss back in January and the results have been very (and I mean VERY) slow. I want to do SB phase 1 to kind of jump start my weight loss but I cant seem to find my book. Can anyone direct me in the right direction of the phase one foods and rules. Please!!
Old 03-06-2006, 07:09 PM   #2  
Megan

S/C/G: 196/188/160

Please excuse my ignorance. As soon as I posted this I scrolled up a bit and found the Phase 1 food list. I do have one question though. I am allergic to dairy so I dont do cheese or milk. I do drink soy milk and eat soy yogurt. I see that soy milk is allowed but do you think soy yogurt is also allowed?
Old 03-07-2006, 12:29 PM   #3  
South Beach Life Style

Yes you can have soy Plain Yogurt,,,,,, I buy the Sugar free Jello Powder, and mix in with the Yougurt for a fruity taste,, this is allowed on all Phases

GOOD LUCK<<
Old 03-07-2006, 02:19 PM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Make sure your soy milk is sugar free, though, okay? That's hard to find and the only kind allowed on SBD in Phases 1 and 2.

Megan, if you do P1 to 'jump start your weight loss', but then go back to eating processed foods and sugar, anything you lose will just come back. Just a thought...you need to stick with eating good carbs and good fats and not eating sugar and processed foods for your weight loss to stay, IMHO. As Suzanne and Jennifer say, any diet plan works, as long as you can stick with it. Try to think about what LAWL isn't working for you and why you stopped SBD and find a plan that will help you deal with whatever is not working for you, okay? I'm sure you'll find help and great information on whatever plan you choose right here at 3FC.
Closed Thread