Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-05-2006, 02:53 AM   #1  
Running Wild

Default support from a diff angle...

its 1:48am...so basically its sunday morning...this is prob not the forum to post this but well i am at wits end. not to mention that i have ... well anyway...

all i ask is for the support and prayers of anyone that can pray for one of my best friends.

i got a call today, actually about 12 missed calls before i found out that one of my best friends in the entire world had been abducted at gunpoint and driven for an hour, after emptying her atm machine, and left in the woods, only to be raped by 2 men after it was all said and done.

my addiction has never been food, but well, lets just say without her i wouldnt probably be alive today. i only can hope and pray that i have 1/2 the light she had for me in my darkest hours...anyway i am struggling to even type the words correctly...i have had way too many drinks to try and cope...its something i cant handle..i feel like it was me....please pray for my dear friend.

Last edited by JustJuneBug; 03-05-2006 at 03:40 AM.
JustJuneBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 03:03 AM   #2  

Holy Cow. That is horrible. I am praying as I type. I sincerely pray that you and your friend get help immediately, and that those creeps are thrown in the slammer for the rest of their lives. I am so sorry.
brownsugah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 04:29 AM   #3  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

That's really awful, I hope that she comes through this OK and that you have the strength to support her through this. I'll be thinking of you.
YP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 07:14 AM   #4  
Learning to love myself.

Height: 5' 7"

It is impossible to imagine what your friend has suffered. I am glad she has friends like you to support her and help her through this. I will be thinking of her and hoping that she does not continue to suffer any more than she has already.

I certainly hope that the 'people' (if you even want to include them in the human race) involved are caught and prosecuted to the FULL extent of the law. Please let us know how she is going.

My thoughts are with you and your friend.

Take care,

Zelma
ZedAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 07:28 AM   #5  
Meg

Prayers for you and your dear friend.
Meg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 08:53 AM   #6  

Height: 5'-2"

I'm so sorry, hon. I will certainly keep your friend and YOU in my prayers.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 10:13 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I will certainly pray for you and your friend. Just love her!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 10:14 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

That is some awful news. Take care of yourself and I will keep you both in my thoughts.
lizzbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 10:51 AM   #9  
Running Wild

i just got off the phone with her.

she sounds surprisingly good, and she told me how it all happened. its something like you would see in a movie. a long drawn out ride through the streets of town, blindfolded, not being able to do anything...but do as they say, which she did. she said she stayed calm ... robbery was the initial motive and they got that...the other was an afterthought...they still havent found her car and i sure that there will be prints and that they will be caught. i know these guys have to be in the system, and because of that will be found.

thank you all for your kind thoughts. its been a rough 24 hours, and now i have the hangover from ****....
Old 03-05-2006, 11:24 AM   #10  
No description available.

I am so sorry for what happened to your friend. I hope they catch those creeps and send them away for...well forever would be really nice wouldn't it? But how often does that happen? Hopefully for a really long time...Evil is among us. She is fortunate to have caring people like you in her life. I hope and pray for strength and courage for her in the months and years ahead. Did she go to the ER? I hope so but so many women don't....
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 11:28 AM   #11  
here I go again...

Big hugs for you and your friend. Isn't it amazing how terrible people can be? I hope they are caught, and that justice is swift.
illinichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 11:31 AM   #12  
Running Wild

oh yes...she was taken directly there by some woman who stopped along the road when she found her way out of the woods.

she was even on the phone with someone at the time of the abduction and the guys never turned the phone off...so the person on the other end, called the police immediately and the helicopters were looking and everything. unfortunately the person on the other end thought that my friend had just left work so they were looking in the wrong part of town....i think that if my friend would have known that the girl could hear everything that was going on, my friend could have given verbal directions as to kinda maybe what part of town they were in. being blindfolded she didnt know much but she knew enough ya know?

i KNOW they are going to catch them...i just wish they could find the car already...
Old 03-05-2006, 11:37 AM   #13  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

My heart goes out to you and your friend. You both are, and will be in my prayers. I thank God that she seems to be doing as well as can be expected.

May love surround you both at this time.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 12:37 PM   #14  
Embracing My New Normal

S/C/G: 248/226/135

I'm so sorry to hear about what has happened to your friend. I hope it won't be long before the perpetrators are caught.
Less of Lena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 01:25 PM   #15  
iwillmakeit

S/C/G: 205/173/110

Height: 5'4

I am really sorry to hear what happened to your friend. I am glad she is doing better. I will pray for your friend, and hope that those monsters would get caught, and suffer for rest of their lives for what they've done. Again, I am very sorry, and hope you're doing okay.
tsots is offline   Reply With Quote