Old 02-28-2006, 10:02 AM   #1  
soon to be hot momma

Exclamation Girls With Goals - Spring Challenge WI#1

Good Morning Ladies I hope you are all well and happy!~ I am about to have a little confessional here so bear with me ! I didnt meet my exercise goals pathetic since I was tooting my own horn middle of the week about probably going over and friday hit and it was all down hill from there! But on the up side I didnt gain weight and I didnt lose so yeah I am not happy with myself but I will take my punishment for not following thru!! This week I am no excuses allowed going to do this I am starting to get sick of hearing myself say this as I am sure all of you are! I have purchased Dr Phils book and am going to work on the mental aspects of my weight loss because I believe that this is what is holding me back! To all ove you and I cant wait to see your results!!!!!

SW 204
SW FOR CHALLENGE 164
CW 164
GW FOR CHALLENGE 152
GW145
fatgirlnomore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 10:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Well FGNM at least you know your mistakes and you must learn from them and move on. Well I lost 2 pounds this week but I didn't stick to my exercise either. This is gonna be a big battle for me but I will over come it and I will start moving today. Well hope all did good this week.
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 12:27 PM   #3  
masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5 ft. 7 inches

FGNM, I am right there with ya, I didn't work out but one day last week and this weekend I was a little naughty foodwise. Luckily my stomach has shrunk and I can't eat enough to really screw up a diet but I gave it a good effort. I think I am going to re-kick-start my weight loss with my "Weight Loss 4 Idiots" diet plan for 11 days. I seriously need to get my buns upstairs (to my workout room) and pay for my indiscretions with some serious sweat!!! Here is to a really kicked up week. Huggs and best wishes for all!
aimin4thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 02:22 PM   #4  
soon to be hot momma

Okay ladies this is going to be No excuse week!!! You will meet your goals and you will put yourself first this week NO EXCUSES!! I know its hard but at some point this has to be done! There is no reason in the world we cant do this !!!!The only person or thing stopping you is you! HUGGGGGGSSS Join me and we will win this battle!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2006, 05:45 PM   #5  
masterpiece in progress

Absolutely! Let's do this thing! No Excuses!
Old 03-01-2006, 11:15 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

I am in, I think it's a great idea NO MORE EXCUSES !!!
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 02:22 PM   #7  
masterpiece in progress

I am not doing very well at all on no excuses week. Daily, with the best intentions in the world, I keep falling into the evil trap of food (hey I live in Fort Worth, Texas...you can't throw a jalapeno over your shoulder without hitting a mexican food restaurant...) I tried to be very good at the restaurant by getting sopa de frijol (bean soup) and a salad. But the soup had naughty things like bacon, cheese and tortilla strips in it (they didn't mention THAT on the menu) and the salad was riddled with anejo and cheddar cheeses and yes, more tortilla strips. I only ate half of the salad. Hopefully the day is not lost to total calorie recklessness, but I need a little encouragement to get me back on track. Anyone have any pearls of wisdom??? I really want to do well at this diet!!!
Old 03-01-2006, 02:46 PM   #8  
soon to be hot momma

Okay so you had one bad meal and really it doent seem that bad to me , could have been way worse!! Stop right now and dont blow the whole day because of one meal step up to the plate and fix your mistake at dinner cut back on portion and fat content ! You tried to make good choices and I would have thought they would be good ones , now being a waitress I know how all the foods are cooked and prepared in the restaurant I work in and can give advice on what is the healthiest option on the menu! Next time talk to the waitress and treat your diet as if you had allergies that you cant have cheese your allergic. Trust me if she wants a tip she will help you out! Also if something comes to the table and isnt what you expected send it back its your money and your calorie budget thats being affected tough if they dont like it ! You can do this its only one meal !!!!
Old 03-02-2006, 02:07 PM   #9  
masterpiece in progress

Well I am back on the diet wagon hard core again. Thanks for the encouragement. I should have no problem making my spring goal which is very exciting for me because I will then be only 14 pounds from my final goal and I will be back in at most a size 10 jean until I make my total goal. Just in time for summer :::wink::: Whooo hooo - eyes on the prize!!!

So as an extra motivation for everyone- what summer outfit are you just dying to get your body into?
Old 03-02-2006, 06:43 PM   #10  
yvette120

Hello everyone I did good on my exercise last week and I loss a pound so now I weigh 198 pounds. I am not feeling my best but I am keeping my calories under 1800 and I am trying to keep drinking at least 4 cups a day. My exercies this week I need to improve on, but I have been having chills so I come home and cook and go to sleep. We are getting better each time because at least we are trying to do better. Next time I am not going to say I want to decrease by 5% becasue I did not realize how much weight that would mean that I needed to lose, but I am going to give it my best try. Have a great weekend everyone.
yvette120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 09:10 AM   #11  
soon to be hot momma

Yvette the great thing about this is doing what is right for you and just having others to support us !! I dont care what challenge you use to make it through any one is a good one! WTG on reaching onederland!!! WOOHOOOOO
Old 03-04-2006, 12:35 AM   #12  

Default weigh in

Hi ladies, I didn't weigh in on tuesday because I was too afraid to get on the scale thinking I had gained weight due to me getting side tracked with my snacking. But I'm glad to report that I lost 1lb. I will make every effort to stay on course next week.
dawn7672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 12:37 AM   #13  

dawn7672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 08:52 AM   #14  
yvette120

congratulations Dawn way to go. I am now exercising again and my calorie count is going well. Thanks Hot momma for your encouraging words have a great weekend ladies and lets continue getting this weight off.

yvette120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 09:00 AM   #15  
soon to be hot momma

You too Yvette !!!!
Dawn there is no fear if you gain you gain and we will still be here to support you !! Congratulations on the loss!!!!