Old 02-14-2006, 12:30 PM   #1  

Height: 5`2

Default Carb addict diet?

Has anyone done the carb addict diet?
Snowbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 01:05 PM   #2  
Going to ONEderland

I tried it. It didn't work for me much. It is hard to limit your "carb up" times to only the approved hour. Having that sort of food in the house, tends to make it seem ok to eat them the rest of the time too.

You could certainly try it and see if you can do it.
SherryA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 01:35 PM   #3  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Yes, I believe it was the very first low carb diet I tried years ago.

In my opinion, if you are a true carb addict, this diet will NOT work for you.

I am an addict, and when Im given a hour to eat what I want....you can only imagine the gluttony I indulged in.

That is not saying it wont work for you, it works for lots of ppl. But I know for me, its a ticket to say Im dieting, and I can still eat the stuff Im not suppose to.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 01:49 PM   #4  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

I did the CA not the Life Plan, CA But I did not alow my self the right numbers, I found I planned one meal and then some thing would come up. they say to have the carb meal the same one and well that did not work out for me. and give me an inch and I take a mile. I baked muffins to be done just before my hour started and ate them till it was done. now how counter productive is that. Nope it is for me a dangerous situation like making an alcoholic tend bar.

Some people have done great with it and if that is what you want then go for it. we will give any support to you that you need.
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 01:40 PM   #5  
Susan hockeyfan7

It did not work for me either - I couldn't control the one carb meal well enough and ate too much carb food.
hockeyfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 08:48 PM   #6  
Somethin's gotta give

I did it and it worked for me- BUT ( and this is a big butt, much like mine)when I did it my situation was that I was divorced for a long time- had met my current hubby and he was back in Nashville doing his music- I had lost my little girl to cancer a couple years before- so I was torn in a million directions-grieving for my baby- grieving for my marriage....happy not to BE married anymore,missing my current guy-stressed because I knew he was comin to cali soon....so- my "free hour" consisted of scarfing down a "balanced" dinner and then drinking and eating myself silly for the other 49 minutes....I lost 20 pounds....I gained it back the second my current hubby came to cali and made me stop acting like a fool.
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:40 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/167/130

For some reason when I tried it I gained weight on it, go figure. I'm better off to keep the high carb trigger foods out of my system. Judy
Born2run2 is offline   Reply With Quote