Old 02-24-2006, 12:31 PM   #1  

Default Cellulite

How in the **** can I get rid of it?! 20 pound weight loss and legs are still as nasty as ever. Blah.
loseitlaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:38 PM   #2  

Laura,

I have only been down about 5 lbs in the last month -- getting very discouraged about it. When I went to my COD this morning, they measured my inches. I have actually lost 8 inches in the last month -- so obviously something is happening that I've not been seeing. Try doing your measurements yourself or asking your COD to do it -- it might help you to not be so discouraged. DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP! You've lost 20 pounds -- think of that in terms of actual butter. That is 100 sticks of butter that you've lost. That is HUGE!!! Picture that pile of butter not on your body anymore and pat yourself on your back. Keep going, it WILL eventually show to others!

Christie
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:56 PM   #3  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Is true what you said. I see that program too and that girls have a ton of cellulite. You can be the skinniest and still have it.
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 02:10 PM   #4  

Stiesta, you are so sweet and uplifting. Thanks for the kind words! I can do this, I know it! That's what I have to keep telling myself. I am hopinf for 20 more pounds by May 10, because I am going to Florida, but its taken me 3 1/2months to lose this first 20 so I don't think it's gonna happen, but we'll see.
loseitlaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 03:57 PM   #5  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Laura:
Girl you have lost 20 pounds that's a big thing... Whatever you lost by May 10 is a lost and be proud because you did it!!
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote