General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 05:26 PM   #1  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Talking A Little Tim McGraw Anyone

Oh baby I can't even explain how excited I am. I found out that my favorite country man is coming to Chicago in April. I am so in love with this man it is silly. I don't know what it is about him that makes my knees buckle but sweet Jesus is he fine. I am a bit dissapointed though that his beautiful skinny talented wife will be with him. I was really looking forward to pretending he was singing only to me. That will be kinda hard to do with her there but hey what are you going to do. I am just so thrilled he is finally coming and I can go. I have waited for this for all to long. My husband thinks I am a nut but I don't even care. Like he won't be looking at Faith. I can't wait for the concert I think it will motivate me from now until then to stick to my plan. I don't want to be looking frumpy for my man. There is a chance you know that he will pick me out of the thousands of fans to come hang back stage with him in his dressing room. Oh goodness I just let my biggest fantasy slip. Anyway girls please tell me you find this man as HOT as I do. I am in LOVE
Old 02-23-2006, 05:49 PM   #2  
Getting back on track

Height: 5' 9"

Hi Tina - I am not really a country music fan but I would have to agree with you on the man being hot! You're gonna have a great time at that concert - and I bet he will pick you out of thousands, (of course, that's only because I won't be there LOL). April gives you time to lose even more! Have fun!

By the way, it looks like you and I started about the same weight and are now at about the same weight! What plan are you using?
Old 02-23-2006, 05:50 PM   #3  
Getting back on track

Height: 5' 9"

Did you know he did a song with Nellie (nelly? not sure of spelling?) It's called either "It's all in my head" or "over and over again", or at least those are the lyrics. It's a great song - and a strange combination of singers, huh?
Old 02-23-2006, 05:54 PM   #4  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Oh yah I love that song with Nelly. It is calles Over and Over Again. It is a strange combo but I love both of them and I love the song. I am not using any specific diet or plan. I have tried a few different things and they worked until I quit them so I am just trying to limit my portions and exercise regularly. Are you doing anything in particular? Yeah we are about at the same point. I can't wait to get into the 160's. I am really hoping that with my next weigh in I will get there.
Old 02-23-2006, 05:56 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 286/160/145

Oddly enough, I just found out a few minutes ago that MY country music boyfriend (that's how I like to refer to him) - Brad Paisley - is coming to my town. Tickets go on sale on Saturday. Whoo hoo!!

And I love Tim McGraw too! He's so awesome in concert. I haven't seen him recently, but I saw him in Chapel Hill, NC about 6 years ago (when he was touring with Faith) and as a part of George Strait's summer festival the year before that. Both times, he just put on an amazing show!!
Old 02-23-2006, 06:29 PM   #6  

Default Tim is HOT !

Hey Tina, I have seen Tim in concert and he puts on a "GREAT" show. I saw him about a yr and half ago with my dh and I just loved it. I have also heard that Tim & Faith will be doing a concert in Albany, NY in September so I am looking forward to again going to see him. It is so nice to have an anniversary in Sept. I get to pick out the tickets myself..Ha Ha..
Have a great time in April !!
Old 02-23-2006, 07:52 PM   #7  

I saw Tim and Faith a few years back in Philly and MAN....Do they ever put on an awesome show!!!!!
Closed Thread