General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 10:27 AM   #1  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Question American Idol Boys??

Ok so what did you all think of the men last night. I thought that I was going to cry when the boy from Illinios sang and the judges tore him apart. I think the poor thing looked so overwhelmed. I think he is a good singer and his nerves got the best of him. I really liked Taylor the gray hair guy, Chris the bald rocker, Austin the hot one, and Elliot the one they called a rebal that boy can sing though. I think that kid who sang Coco Cabna needs to go and the first guy who sang. I am a bit torn about what to watch tonight. Three of my favorite shows are on at the same time. My tivo only will record two and I think I am going to skip dancing with the stars and record Survivor and Idol. If you can all not tell I love my reality tv. Oh yah I really liked that young kid with the glasses also. I think his name was Kevin. I just think he is so cute looking. I can't wait to see who goes tonight. Can't wait to hear who your favs are. Have a good one!
Old 02-23-2006, 10:29 AM   #2  
twinsplusone

S/C/G: 288/257/200

I LOVE TAYLOR!!!! I don't know.....I just do. I loved Ace doing father figure....I swear if I were 16 again I would be swooning. He's such a cutie!! I also love the bald rocker....he sounded ALOT like Bon Jovi. Can't wait to see the results show tonight!!!
Old 02-23-2006, 10:37 AM   #3  

oooh, TINA!!!! Fellow Reality TV addict checkin in!

I love Taylor Hicks! So unique ...I agree, poor Cabana Boy Bobby's gotta go!
I also like Sway... he's got tha Marvin Gaye thing goin on...Give Kevin a few years yet to get a handle on that big voice potential...
Elliot was Excellent -i think it was him that sang "if you really love me"... hmmm
Rocker boy Bucky left me flat... he would be a good front man fer skynard band..but his garbled delivery ....Chris nailed Bon Jovi... deserves to get to the next level....

Do you watch Project Runway.... I love that show!!!!!

Carry on!
Old 02-23-2006, 10:40 AM   #4  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

No I have never watched project runway. Is it any good?
Old 02-23-2006, 10:52 AM   #5  
Determined

Project Runway is great!! It's addictive. I watched the reunion show last night and as much as Santino has been arrogant, he is hilarious. Can't wait to see who wins in the finale. I'm rooting for Daniel.
Old 02-23-2006, 10:53 AM   #6  

Project Runway is my favorite... It's on Bravo, and they are always running repeats...Its the 2nd season.. It's about clothes designers who get a challenge each week and have to create a outfit..
Old 02-23-2006, 11:00 AM   #7  

Happy, I'm gonna start a separate thread fer us Runway lovers so as not to hijack Tina's thread on AI!!!!
Old 02-23-2006, 11:06 AM   #8  

My DH swears that Paula has been puttin some Rum in her Coke... I think he might be right..her eyes are like all loopy and unfocused and well...she just seems to be a bit tipsy...
Old 02-23-2006, 11:39 AM   #9  
Why is this soooo hard?

S/C/G: 187/181/135

Taylor Hicks - I adore that dude... he is so upbeat, perky and happy and his talent is raw. I know I'm in that age group that is tired manufactured groups with really poppy sounds (it was great when I was twelve ) but now I am ready for the music that hits the sould and Taylor has it. He's my pick for the year... Ace, the hottie singing Father Figure is another pretty boy and I love that song. I think that song made him look hot like it did for George Michael (before we found out he was gay and it broke my heart - I'm sure others, because I swore forever that he was not gay because that is what I wanted... but my big brother was right in the end.) I mean George Michael was cute in Wham, but hello... yeah that Faith album - ahhhhh... oh I digressed sorry.. anyways so Ace was hot during his performance, but man Taylor makes you feel the music.... he is the first one I have ever seen on American Idol that makes me get pumped - I actually voted for him..
Old 02-23-2006, 12:27 PM   #10  

Taylor and elliot were FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!....Ace was sexy and I dont care what age I am, I am gonna drool.......woohoo...he was sex on two legs for sure!!!!lmao
cabana.guy got to go for sure! and I think him and Bucky will be the ones to go tonight!!!

I would love to see Taylor and Paris to be the final two!!!!..They both have this inner love for music, and entertain you, move you, and make music enjoyable, in every way!
Old 02-23-2006, 12:39 PM   #11  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

Taylor, Ace and Elliot were the best I think...but I also liked Kevin but looked just petrified to me. Hopefully the more experience he gets performing the more relaxed he'll become. Who besides the Copa Cabana guy do you think needs to go tonight? Paula just drives me crazy....I find myself dreading what she is going to say because she just is so sappy and goes on and on. I agree with Schatzi's DH, something is up with her.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:59 PM   #12  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

My favorites of the night were Taylor and Ace. Ace gave me goosebumps! I think Sway and Bobby should go. Sway's song last night literally made me cringe. I wanted to turn off the TV!!
Old 02-23-2006, 02:08 PM   #13  

Nooooooo Lady Firelight! Say it aint soooooo I hope Sway stays fer a bit... I think the crooner...who has a loverly voice... but we already got Harry Connick jr and Michael Bubbbbleeee... Simon hit it on the head..like you were watching a high school production of guys and dolls...
Old 02-23-2006, 02:14 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 252/252/150

I loved Taylor!! He was amazing!! He has that inner spirit that makes you feel happy!! It's just incredible to find someone that sounds that great and has passion for music you can feel through a TV!!! Ace is HOT and I'm gay!!! WOW!! When they showed his brother in the audience last night.. me and my partner were like - there's 2 of them!!! It was so funny!! He has a great voice too!! I really didn't like the 1st guy - can't remember he name, and Copa Cabana guys needs to be signing on a cruise ship.. I thought he wanted to fly, the way he was moving his arms!! Great show this season!!
Old 02-23-2006, 02:19 PM   #15  
charliekay

S/C/G: 260/246/199

i am soo in love with ace,he makes my teeth sweat!! i swear i am going to kidnap him and tie him in my basement.
Closed Thread