Old 02-16-2006, 09:34 PM   #1  

Default ?? for any menu planners out there****

I have a question for all of you that plan out your days. Do you use any type of computer program or website to do it? I have a Master Cook program, but will have to spend several if not hundreds of hours inputting recipes to use the shopping list and menu planner. Currently I have a blank weekly menu made up in Exel and fill in for the week. I am one that I have to have my day planned out beforehand or I choke, especially if it is a workday. Any input or advice would be helpful. I like to do a whole week at a time and use that to make my shopping list. I just find that this takes so much time to do.
Thanks,
Debbie
Debster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 07:49 AM   #2  
Princess Heather

Debbie,

I know the new LAWL at home has a menu planner...but it's $99 to join. I found on ebay a software program that was written by someone who had done the LAWL program. There are a lot of foods already listed and you can add your own. You can input what your plan allows you to have and as you plan your menu it takes that away from the count. It was about $30.00. I like the software but you can't add food that count as more than one thing...for example...frozen meals count as a starch and protein, when you put that info into the program it only will click off a protein. If you are interested let me know and I can email you they guys name and info.
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 09:38 AM   #3  

wow you guys are way more organized then I....I just wing it and that is when I get into trouble lol
Gymgurl is offline   Reply With Quote