View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 07:28 PM   #8
UFSeniorGirl

I didn't have much time to write earlier....

Mel, 20 pounds?!?! That is a HUGE accomplishment (no pun intended )!!!! Allen is soooo cute! Enjoy it while he's young, because soon he will be into EVERYTHING!!! My daughter, Megan, will be two at the end of March, so I know from experience .

CJ, I see what you mean about everyone being M.I.A. lately. This thread was started a week ago, and the only person other than you who posted was Mel. Hopefully everyone will start coming here more often. All I know is that when I was doing bad on my diet at the end of last year I stopped coming to 3FC, even though that was when I should have come more. I just couldn't add the weight back on my ticker, and I felt so guilty and didn't want to face anyone. Maybe that is what is going on with them. Who knows...only time will tell.

A little bit about myself....I live in Gainesville, FL and I am a 22 year old (23 on February 24th) single mother of a beautiful, intelligent daughter. I go to the University of Florida. I am majoring in Industrial and Systems Engineering, and minoring in both Sales Engineering and Business Administration. Needless to say, I am very busy. I was at a normal weight before I got pregnant by my then boyfriend of 2 1/2 years. I just ate, and ate, and ate. I gained about 60 pounds. I have lost, gained, lost, and then gained since then. I just know that this time is the last time I am going to be overweight (well, right now I am clinically obese ). I am a big girl, but I don't honestly look "obese" because my weight is spread out over 5'11" of me. According to the BMI I am 48 pounds over the "normal weight range" (surprisingly 178lbs. is considered "normal weight" because of my height). I am finally going to lose 61 pounds this time.