Old 01-31-2006, 09:24 AM   #1  
soon to be hot momma

Talking Girls with Goals~Valentines Challenge WI #5

Good morning Ladies ,

Well Its the big day LOL and I am getting bigger LMAO! Thank goodness I have been exercising cause I would for sure be back at my original weight in no time! Water and exercise have beenthe only factors of my lifestyle that I have been keeping up with , Ive had a lot of drama this past week at my workplace and yes I succumbed to my dear beloved friend food! Did it make me feel better ? NO not really maybe at the time but when I stepped on the scale I didnt feel so good! But now that the drama is mostly over its time to kick it into high gear! I mean I know I wont meet my V day goal but to be a couple lbs light than my start weight would be nice ! So this week I am up a lbs and I totally expected to be up ! We wont even get into what Ive been eating LOL HUGGGGGSS I hope youve all done well if not hop back up on the wagon with me and lets see if we can do it this week!!!

SW 204
SW FOR CHALLENGE 160.4
CW 163.4 (+3)
GW 145

Ill be back later to check in HUGGGGSS and remeber never give up each day is a new opportunity to get it right!!!
fatgirlnomore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 11:21 AM   #2  
masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5 ft. 7 inches

FGNM- I am sorry you have had some much drama to go through! The good news is that you have been keeping up with all of your exercise so your metabolism is ready to come to your aid and burn off what you ate. Just remember that your diet can't be sabotaged from a few comfort-food episodes. Keep up the great attitude and you will breeze through!

Valentine's Day Goal

Overall Goal
aimin4thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 11:27 AM   #3  
soon to be hot momma

Aimin you are under 160 I am soooooooooooooooooooooo jelous WTG WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!KEEP IT UP!!!
Old 01-31-2006, 11:33 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 254/236.5/179

Height: 5'6

So, how roomy is that proverbial wagon, anyway? Move over, FGNM, so I can be closer to the middle.

I was sidetracked last week by a bug and four days of travel. The good news is that I am still lighter than I was when I started, my energy is high and I'm psyched to blast through these next two weeks. I have revised my 2/14 goal to a more realistic--but still a stretch--of losing four more pounds, or at least seeing 232 on the scale once before the Challenge is over.

judy
judydc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 11:45 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Hey ladies , well I had a bad weekend myself with my DH brother having major surgery that didn't go so good so we had to make a trip to Raleigh unexpected, but he is doing better everyday ! So my eating habits were not good cause I had to let my sister-in-law do the cooking and can I just say she cooks like we are feeding a small army- and she is skinny skinny !! So I gained back both pounds I lost and I would like to revise my goal to see at least 3 pounds down by Valentines Day. So I will stay focused and FGNM - Keep your head up and Way to GO Aimin !! Hope everyone else had better luck !!!
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 12:05 PM   #6  
Mommy to two beast-ettes

been going through rough times since last wednesday, so my eating and exercise habits have been almost non-existant. not going to bother posting my weight since i already know the second i get back on track it's gonna spike right back up to where i was or more. going to see family in michigan and my friend in ohio the 11th-25th, so hopefully i'll be back to normal soon.
jas80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 11:04 PM   #7  

jas80, you shouldn't say that your weight will spike back up to where you were or more. You are sabotaging yourself with your negative thoughts before you even get started. (I do this all the time by the way) I have these little voices that are always feeding me negativity, saying I can't do it, I am too far behind, might as well give up and eat this plate of cookies. It is really something hard to overcome and I struggle with it everyday. I know that you can do it! We just have to believe in ourselves. And FGNM, aimin, judy, and stayc I am sorry that you all had so much drama and misfortune in your lives this week. I am sure that everything will look up for you all soon.

I lost one pound this week...(didn't post my loss last time so it looks like I lost a bunch in one week)
Bloodbought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:02 AM   #8  

Default weigh in

Hi everyone, Just a quick post to weigh in today. I'm just getting in from work so it's late but here goes: I'm down 2.25lbs this week with only 4.25 lbs left in the challenge to go. Hope you all have a better week.
dawn7672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:56 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 254/236.5/179

Height: 5'6

Congrats Amin, Bloodbought and Dawn

I'm having a much better week. It's always something--drama, illness, too much work, vacation, surprises (good or bad)--so I have to learn how to eat and move like a healthy person all the time, not just when it's convenient! I'll be traveling again next week, and I will take responsibility for my own behavior, 'cuz I really want to reach my goals.

Keep it goin', ladies--judy
judydc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 02:24 PM   #10  
masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5 ft. 7 inches

Thank you all for the congrats. I feel a little guilty this week. I have been rigid perfect about the food, but I have literally NO time to exercise at all. I have a work event every single night this week- that has me completely spent. Monday I didn't even get home until 11:30 which put my sleeping schedule off. YIKES- I hope I can work my brains out Saturday and Sunday to up the calorie burning. Dang this life really gets in the way of my fitness plan!!!
aimin4thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 08:48 AM   #11  
soon to be hot momma

Exclamation

Hi ladies,
Just a quick note to tell you how proud I am with all of you for sticking with this !! I thought that most of you would quit because you get alot of ppl all gungho Jan 1 and they quit by Jan 7 ! I appreciate all the great comments and support I get form all of you and the support you give others!!! It is amazing that women around the globe can be here for each other !!
This week is crazy again my DD is sooo scok she cant even keep water down !! Poor girl she looks so weak ! Anyhow I have been exercising and trying to watch the food intake well halfassed anyway LOL Ill get there Gawd summers coming sooo fast!! UHOH !! LOL HUGGGSS to all of you and I hope you all have a great weekend and I will see ya Monday!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2006, 07:13 PM   #12  
yvette120

Hi everyone I loss 0.6 of a pound and I will take that. It has beeen quite challenging for me this week. I now weigh 202.6 pounds. My exercies is great but when I get home from work I am eating llike a crazy person. I need to stop the snacking. I feel like I am using it as a stress release and I probably need to come home and take a nap. Ladies we are in for a battle but we will will. Congratulations to the ones that are losing keep it up and for the ones that is struggling we are going to have a better report by next week.
yvette120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 11:36 AM   #13  
soon to be hot momma

WI tommorow look for WI #6 hugggss good luck !!!!!!!!!