Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2000, 04:24 AM   #1  

Hi guys. it was getting ready to go to 2 pages. I hate when there are two pages.
Let's Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terri
Old 11-08-2000, 08:32 AM   #2  

Hi Everyone

Thought I would check in after my karate class. Eating wise I have stuck to my menu plan since Saturday morning. Colour me very happy. I have kept in my point range, hey if nothing moves this week at least I am eating really heathly. I went to the white-yellow belt class. I am a blue belt myself but since I have not even stood in a horse stance since July, white-yellow as the best I could stand. Oh, heavens the regular senseis are defending their world titles in Ireland this week and another sensei was filling in for them. He was great on form and proper movements but oh boy, I have not stood in a horse stance for 45 minutes for a very long time. my legs are killing me, I soaked in the bath after I got home and am hoping for the best but after all is said and done I was so happy to be back and enjoyed every leg shaking minutes One more sewing class tomorrow and Thursday it is back to karate. Hope I can walk tomorrow

Well, here to a great on program tomorrow.
Satin
Old 11-08-2000, 03:56 PM   #3  

Hello my WW Buds

Haven't been here in a couple of days but it's not cause I've given up.

I'm joining a gym today. It's called Lucille Roberts, all women. They're running a special so I'm going to check it out after work.

I'll be back this evening. Have to get to work earlier than usual cause I have a job I must finish for one of the attorney's.

Have a great day everyone
Old 11-08-2000, 06:43 PM   #4  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Good morning everyone!

Terri....jogging to the polls? ! : cool!

I'm going to have fun Christmas shopping with my son today. He's playing hookey (shhhh). I'm glad to see him take a day off. He's only 22, but has a pretty demanding job, x-ray tech for a group of ortho. drs.,with two locations at 2 different hospitals. He was promoted to supervisor 6 months ago and has been working very hard.
So.....it should be a nice day, spending $$$ and having lunch (salad bar for me!) out with him.

Essie have fun at the new gym. My husband was organizing the garage and pulled out the weight bench. I'm having him bring it into the house so I can use it....too cold in the garage!

Satin, it sounds as though you're working hard in your karate class. Nothing like a good soak in the tub! What type of sewing class are you taking?

Do we have a president yet? :confused:

Have a wonderful day!
Jen

[This message has been edited by Jenny523 (edited 11-08-2000).]
Old 11-09-2000, 05:31 AM   #5  

Not yet Jen! Do you believe this? History in the making. I hope you had fun with your son. You must be so proud of him.

Essie,
Enjoy the gym. Sounds like fun and hard work.

Satin,
I remember those stances. Good luck! No wonder you are sore. Great job on the points. I have been 100% on points so far! I just love this program!

Good luck everyone. Hi Myra, Dianne, Pookamoon. Where are all of you?
We miss you!
Terri
Old 11-09-2000, 07:22 AM   #6  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

Hi all! I haven't been avoiding you. I just came from a business luncheon in NYC. It wasn't half as bad as I expected. Lots of salad and fish for the entree and berries with cream for dessert. Lot more than I normally eat for lunch but not all that bad as far as business luncheons go. While I did have some wine, I only took a few sips. How do you count that? I guess I'll add a point or two. All in all it was a good time, and I did take my Wacky Wednesday 6 AM class at the gym before I went.

I hope all are doing well in this day that is definitely going down in the history books (still no prez. Do you believe it? I'll never doubt that my vote counts again!)

Myra
Old 11-09-2000, 11:41 AM   #7  

I'm so glad that you had a good time and a good op time too. That is wonderful! Good job on the exercises! Got to love those Wacky Wednesdays! I love that name.
Terri
Old 11-09-2000, 11:43 AM   #8  

Myra,
I'm so glad that you had a good time and a good op time too. That is wonderful! Good job on the exercises! Got to love those Wacky Wednesdays! I love that name. I cannot believe this. History in the making!!!!!!
Terri
Old 11-09-2000, 07:20 PM   #9  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Okay, have we all had our fill of CNN and CBS,ABC, etc. etc. etc....you're right, Terri, this is history in the making!!

It looks as though winter has finally arrived here. It's a soup day, cold and rainy, with a chance of flurries.

Myra, salad and fish for the entree for lunch wasn't too bad. Sure beats loading up with carbs. It sounds as though you go for an exercise class or workout every day, good for you.

Hope everyone's being good.

Later,
Jen

Old 11-09-2000, 08:36 PM   #10  

Hi Jen,
It is wet and getting cooler. I love this weather. Is that weird? I love the fact my kids are in the house. (no worries about getting lost or taken) I love the coziness of it all. The fire, coffee. MMMmmm!
Have a great day! We don't get much snow here. We will in Ohio at Christmas. Can't wait!
Terri
Old 11-10-2000, 06:08 AM   #11  

Hi Guys

Jen, How did your day go with your son? I love to spend time with my son. He's my one & only & we are very close. My husband calls him Mama's Boy. I tell him that's right!!! He'll always be Mama's Boy. I've been thinking about when I could start Xmas shopping. I'll probably start right after Thanksgiving.

Myra, NYC huh. I think you were like 60 miles away from where I live. I useto be a city girl but not anymore. I am truly a Long Island girl now.

I am so sick of the elections Especially since they interrupted All My Children.

Terri, I love this kind of weather too. My family thinks I'm weird. They all love the summer. This time of year is very cozy. I love the snow, I just hate driving in it.

Satin, you sound very motivated Keep up the good work! I've been doing my Taebo tapes. This morning I saw an infomercial with some guy trying to imitate Billy Blanks!!! It's called Tai Fit. I must admit it did look like a good workout.

Well, ladies I'm going to go lurk for a little while.

Have a goodnite

Old 11-10-2000, 06:18 AM   #12  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

Essie,

I lived most of my life on Long Island, in Suffolk County. Grew up in Commack and have lived in Islip, Coram and Rocky Point. I actually was born in Queens, but moved out when I was 1 1/2 so I don't know if that counts. A lot of my family still lives there. Currently I live in Orange County, about an hour or so north of the city. I go into NYC on business a lot -- from Jan. to April at least once a week.

Myra
Old 11-10-2000, 04:23 PM   #13  

Myra!!!!! Oh my goodness!!! I lived in Coram 6 yrs. ago now I'm in East Patchogue. When I first moved here from the Bronx, 20 yrs ago, I lived in Bay Shore & Brentwood. I like the east end much better. WOW, small world isn't it? I met someone else on line that her parents lived where I live now. We would have been neighbors & wouldn't have even known it.

I don't know what's been wrong with me the last couple of days. I really haven't been making the best choices in food. I better get my act together before the holidays! My workplace, all they think about is food
I start out the day OP then it all goes downhill as the day goes on. At least I'm exercising. I never made to the gym so there went the special they were having. Yesterday was the last day. I have lots of tapes so I always manage to work out even if I'm tired. I have a treadmill also that I alternate from day to day. Taebo, Step aerobics, tread.
Could never do this without exercise, me anyway.

Boy is it raining heavy this morning! I have a little chihuahua & she sleeps with me & when it rains she gets so scared, all I felt was her shaking next to me at 3:30 am. I've been up since ON MY DAY OFF!!! She's so cute. I love her so much. She's like my baby.

Well, let me go. I have to catch up on my soaps, work out then I have a 10:am appt to get my nails done, drive Sis to pick up her car at the auto shop, then a 1:00 Drs appt. then come home to cook. Busy morning ahead of me.

Have a great day everyone
Old 11-11-2000, 03:55 AM   #14  

Essie,
I love Chihuahuas. I grew up with them. My dog is seventeen yrs. old and may only have a few mos. left. We found out he has cancer. I love him so much. I wish they could live longer. His name is Bucky! That is the name I use in 3fatchicks chat rooms.
Do you guys ever go there to chat? I also have aol's IM and MSN. If you do let's give our screen names. That would be fun.
Terri

[This message has been edited by points (edited 11-10-2000).]
Old 11-11-2000, 11:33 PM   #15  

Hey guys!
I didn't get to weigh this morning because Brittany had a tournament soccer game at 9:00 and had to be there by 8:30. I found out the time last night. Bruce could have gone by himself with her but I couldn't do that. She loves when I'm there too. Looks like it is over unless they win all 4 of the games this weekend. Monday is when I play the girls in a game. Pray for me. LOL
I weighed here at home and it looks like it went down about a pound so that is good. 150's are around the corner. YAY!!!!
Terri
194.6/162.1/135
Closed Thread