Old 01-29-2006, 10:18 AM   #1  

Default Missed a week, what happens?

Due to some personal and medical issues, I missed over a week of weighing in and I did not exactly stick to the plan. I dread going in tomorrow to weigh in. What happens if you don't weigh in for a week or if you gain weight? I've been on the plan for 3 weeks and have lost about 8 pounds so far. Thank you!
susanjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 11:27 AM   #2  

Susan

So sorry that you are having personal and medical issues. I would not worry to much about missing the WI. You will just have to go in there and take control of the situation and let them know that LIFE HAPPENS. Sometimes things rise to the surface that take priorty.

Dont let them give you crap, and you dont be too hard on yourself. Tomorrow is a new day and I know that you will get right back to it.

Have a great day today and OP too.

Bernadette
thnknthn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 02:52 PM   #3  

Nothing happens, you just lose that week. If you were on week 3, missed last week, then go back this week - you'll be starting week 5. Not a big deal, don't let it worry you!

The best thing you can do for yourself is get back to the center to weigh in. It's hard to get back on track, but once you get yourself back in there, you'll be ready to start back up again! You can do it!
slimmerKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 03:19 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanjw
Due to some personal and medical issues, I missed over a week of weighing in and I did not exactly stick to the plan. I dread going in tomorrow to weigh in. What happens if you don't weigh in for a week or if you gain weight? I've been on the plan for 3 weeks and have lost about 8 pounds so far. Thank you!
hope things are bteer soon, if something ever happens again, you cna call in and put the plan on hold to not miss anytime. Also you have to miss an entire week (Mon-Sat) to have actaully lost a week. Meaning if you go in on Monday you have already used that week. I found that out when I thought I was on hold and saved a week, but I went in on a Saturday (last day of the week) and they considered that me being in for the week, so my hold was over and even though I missed 4 WI's, I was there soem days the prior week and the current week.

as far as the gain, just get back on track and you will be fine. your average is pretty good, so you shouldn't have much to worry about.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote