General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 11:35 PM   #1  
:)

S/C/G: 167/140/120

Height: 5'2"

Default Is anyone else spyched about the Steeler goin to the Superbowl!!!!!!

I am so happy that Pittsburgh is going this year!!!!!!! GO STEELAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! The only thing bad about it is now Seattle and Pittsburgh fans have to put up with a butt load of bandwagoners!!! I mean come on be loyal to your team even if they are doing bad!! I remember last year when they were 15-1 during season and everyone was either a Pit fan, NE fan, or a Phi fan until Pit lost during the playoffs (darn those Pats) and then this year I hardly saw any fans!! And now look they're all back because after the Colts game Pittsburgh stuff has been selling out in the store at the mall!!!

ANYWAYS................. GO STEELERS!!! WHO RIDE??? WE RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2006, 12:04 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

OH YEA! GO STEELERS!

Hometown Pittsburgher here! Well until I was stupid and got married

Chech out this website. You'll like it!
http://www.ithaca.edu/students/zwilson1/steelers.html

Yea the whole bandwagon thing is soooo stupid. I won't even wear my steeler shirts right now because I don't want others thinking I'm one of THEM.

I'm sooo happy for Bettis!
Old 01-26-2006, 02:26 AM   #3  
Mommy to two beast-ettes

oh no no no no

my heart's with the lions (pity me LOL) but i'm really rooting hard for the seahawks this year!
Old 01-26-2006, 08:19 AM   #4  

Actually, yes! I actually picked them to go in the pre-season. Being female and hanging out with the guys I got ALOT of negative feed when I said it, especially from my brother. Ha ha ha ha ha!

I live in Tennessee and around here, when you're not talking about our Titans (love'em and they will rise again) you're talking about the golden boy from U of Tennessee...Peyton Manning Can't stand him! I did the happy dance when the Chargers ruined their perfect season (in your face Archie!) and did another when they were knocked outta the playoffs

Go Steelers!

(not on the wagon just pullin' for my preseason pick!!!!) Okay, taking off the football face for now.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:07 AM   #5  
repeat offender

S/C/G: 178/167/105

Height: 5' 3"

GO STEELERS
Old 01-27-2006, 10:04 AM   #6  
Livin' La Vida Mocha

Living near Cleveland, I have come to hate football! But I give Pittsburgh a lot of credit. They were the underdogs (by a lot!) in both playoff games. If I were betting on the Super Bowl I'd pick the Steelers to win.
Old 01-28-2006, 09:10 PM   #7  
:)

S/C/G: 167/140/120

Height: 5'2"

YEAH!! Look at all the fans representing! I'm sorry to say... but Pittburgh is gonna stomp the Seachickens!! heh heh heh. Well I agree with stacy lambet... the only thing worse then bandwagoners is being labeled one!!!
Old 01-30-2006, 02:21 PM   #8  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

GO STEELERS!!!! (My bf lives in Pittsburgh )
Closed Thread