Old 01-24-2006, 10:24 PM   #1  
banned

Default dyp challengers.....

i apologize for being very direct, but i need one question answered.... is anyone still planning on participating? bc im sensing some attitude and i dont have time to waste if no one wants in so im not bothering if no one wants in unless ppl speak up so please, i dont care if you want out, i just need to know if i should bother or toss the towel? ty.
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 11:03 PM   #2  

I definitely want to play! I think there may have been some initial confusion as we were all trying to sort out the "rules" but it seems to me like everyone is really motivated by this concept. Actually, I don't think the rules really matter as much as the notion that we're all doing this together. I think we should all go for it. Nothing like a little healthy competition to give me a much-needed kick in the butt!
Veerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 02:28 AM   #3  

I plan on participating. I think it's great that you put it together and I agree with Veerie there was just some initial confusion but it seem to sorting itself out.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 07:25 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/135

Height: 5'9"

Hi Diane

Well I have and will continue to participate, I find it very motivational and a great idea. Of course when you start a new game there will be bumps in the road in the beginning but I think they are getting sorted out

Hope you are not discourage

Well I am off to feed my son, will check in later
MyOwnSaboteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 08:26 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

I am definitely planning on participating! This is such a great motivator for me and I think everyone needs to get excited about it so we can keep each other on track.
lizzbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 06:26 PM   #6  
banned

hi guys!!
ok ill be here for ya totally!!!!! and yea the support is the main goal thats why i wanted no rules...hehe. rock on ladies!!
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 06:33 PM   #7  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

I still want to do it too, I just think its really confusing if you could once and for all post up the rules and then some kind of guidelines as to how you'd like everyone to keep track and post their points. The other thread is so confusing I dont even bother to look anymore. I'm glad you posted this I was gonna just throw in the towel and keep track myself and reward myself for points earned. Like I said in my PM to you, I can totally set up an excell spreadsheet if it helps you at all. Thanks!
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 10:30 AM   #8  
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

Im still in!!!
fitgal2 is offline   Reply With Quote