Old 01-20-2006, 10:02 AM   #1  

Default So I glad I found this thread!!!!!!!

This entire site is a blessing. I almost fell off the wagon yesterday because of stress, logged on here and poof, the desire to cheat evaporated. I am commited to making this a permanent lifestyle change and the support of others that want to do the same is priceless!!

That being said, I did my 2nd weigh in this morning and I am down 9 more pounds Bringing the total up to 11lbs. I feel confident enough to start weighing in every week now. I was afraid a lack of results would be depressing, now I'm looking forward to the numbers going down.

That. is. all.
Karma27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:11 AM   #2  
Sick of Fat

S/C/G: 240/183/150

Wow.. congrats on the big loss!! That's awesome Coming on this site does take your mind off of quitting and cheating! I love it.. especially the success stories and the support you get here!!

I'm glad you didn't end up cheating!!! Good job!
sabriena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

WTG and such a great loss. One thing you might want to work on is the cheating vs. not making the healthiest of choices. If you see scarfing down a hamburger as cheating instead of making an unhealthy choice you could be setting yourself up. Instead try to see it as it wasn't the best choice for that meal (snack or whatever) but I made the choice to eat it and I'll make a better choice for my next meal or snack.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:48 AM   #4  

Amazing! Keep up the great work!! You rock!! Just don't let the scale rule your day. It really sucks when you know you're doing everything right, and the scale doesn't show it, so you let it ruin your day.
mthrgoos68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 03:13 PM   #5  
Downsizing Dee!

Welcome! What a fantastic loss, it really is a great motivator to see those pounds melt away in the beginning - really makes you want to kick it into high gear. Great job!

~Dee
newfiedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 04:14 PM   #6  
One pound at a time...

What a fabulous loss, and to the board!
ChocLabLover is offline   Reply With Quote