Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-18-2006, 12:48 PM   #1  

Default Do I belong?

Hi,

I posted an intro post several days ago on about five different forums because I thought I fit the titles of the forums. My post completely disappeared from two of the forums and I had very little response to the others. I'm not complaining and I'm not upset, I just honestly want to know if I'm welcome here? If I said something to upset anyone I appologize. Just let me know. You won't hurt my feelings, but please be honest.

And thank you btw, to all who did reply to my posts. I really appreciate your welcomes.

Thanks!
Mom2LibnAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 01:05 PM   #2  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Smile

Hi KIM and WELCOME!

Of course you belong and are welcome here! Why wouldn't you be? I'm not sure what threads you posted on and what you are looking for but you are welcome to come and join us on the Jaded Ladies thread at the bottom of the page-great bunch of ladies of different ages. There's a lot of GREAT women on 3fc so I hope this doesn't discourage you.

Again, WELCOME!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 01-18-2006 at 02:34 PM.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 01:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

WELCOME! I am new here as well (just posted for the first time yesterday), and you are most definitely welcome here... not sure how it's going to work but for the time being I think I'm going to try to find a couple of buddies to hold me accountable and visa versa... let me know if you're interested!
SarahinBalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 01:23 PM   #4  

Height: 5"4

Kim,
You are very welcomed! I look forward to getting to hear more about you!
cinnamonspice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 02:39 PM   #5  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

You won't always get a bunch of replies to an intro post, but that doesn't mean you will be ignored or you don't fit in. Just start joining in other conversations--you don't have to "belong" to any particular section. I post in about 4 different groups on here and often stick my nose in sections that don't even apply to me just out of curiosity
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 03:06 PM   #6  
on my way to HOT !!!

S/C/G: 260/260/150

Height: 5'3

Talking Hi Kim & Welcome !!

Hi Kim & ,
My name is Elizabeth ~ I hope this finds you doing well !

Of course you are Welcome here !! You have a precious little boy, I looked at his website and loved all of the pictures !! What beautiful family !! Hop right on in and post away !!

I would like to invite you to join Us on The Diet Journey of 2006 ~ 3FC Style !!

A place regardless of how much or how little you have to lose. A place to make buddies, and a great support base!!

Where you WILL find encouragement !!

You will find The Diet Journey of 2006 ~ 3FC Style !! listed under the Support Forums Group !!

Come join us on the journey ~ Hope to see you there!!
MommaAshley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 03:54 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Kim, if you click on your own name, above your avatar. You be able to click on all posts by 'momtolibnaustin'. There you'll find you old posts and be able to see the replies.

Jill's right. Just jump in a few conversations. I too read and post in lots but only subscribe to a couple
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 06:35 PM   #8  

Welcome to the board!! If you need a buddy feel free to private message me!!

Caity
Caity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 06:56 PM   #9  

Hi !!! Oh yes you are deffinetly in the right place !! I've been here a week I think, and I agree with the others, all you have to do is start getting in on conversations. Answer others questions, or if you don't know answers, just chime in and give support!! That way you can start to get to know people, and they will see you and start to get to know you too. This is really a wonderful site, I'm so happy I stumbbled across it !! (nobody gets on me for spelling terrible, it's great !!)

Have some fun finding your niche, and best of luck to you !! : )
lindystar is offline   Reply With Quote