Default Weekly Chat 1/15 - 1/22

Since i'm home i thought i would start this thread. :X
Should we make this a sticky thread?
trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 12:23 PM   #2  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Nah - it's always up at the top anyway... how's your weekend going?
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 04:32 PM   #3  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Yayyy the training week is over and hopefully I'll have more time to come on this week. Besides the two days that I worked long days I went to the gym every single day and I am only a pound away from accomplishing my January goal . I'm not sure if I'm going to the gym today though because I went dancing last night and my knee isn't feeling all that great. My friend is going later today and I told her to call me so by then if my knee is feeling better than I'll go.

So it's the middle of January. How is everyones new years goals comng so far?
mocha74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 04:38 PM   #4  

My weekend is going pretty good- I have gone to the gym or done physical activity every single day this month! I am about 80 minutes away from my 1500 minute goal for this MONTH! Although I haven't seen any results on the scale, I am happy I am getting more in shape. In February I will start jogging again, I just wanted to build some muscle back first.
This weekend is more training at the hospital I just started at...other than that- nothing new! Have a good Sunday everyone!
Pilatesgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 06:11 PM   #5  

hey guys! Just wondering how everyone is doing with their goals and how everyone's weekend went.

I did pretty good this weekend. Went to the gym today and had a great relaxing workout. Love working out on the weekends, everyone at the gym seems soo much more relaxed. Just ate some shrimpies...yummmmmmm! and some peaches (great combo eh? seperately of course ) Gonna weigh myself sometime tonight..dun dun duhhhhh...it's ok if I don't, I feel better already just from wating better and going to the gym

Ok well hope everyone's weekend was great! Keep up the good work and if you wandered, get back on track and continue towards your goal!!!!

Have a wonderful night!!!
sunnybeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 06:13 PM   #6  

hey guys! Just wondering how everyone is doing with their goals and how everyone's weekend went.

I did pretty good this weekend. Went to the gym today and had a great relaxing workout. Love working out on the weekends, everyone at the gym seems soo much more relaxed. Just ate some shrimpies...yummmmmmm! and some peaches (great combo eh? seperately of course ) Gonna weigh myself sometime tonight..dun dun duhhhhh...it's ok if I don't, I feel better already just from wating better and going to the gym

Ok well hope everyone's weekend was great! Keep up the good work and if you wandered, get back on track and continue towards your goal!!!!

Old 01-15-2006, 06:25 PM   #7  

Old 01-15-2006, 06:31 PM   #8  

wow...sorry about that my comp is going crazy...
Old 01-15-2006, 06:31 PM   #9  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

My weekend wasn't that great. Life and my emotions are kicking my *** these days. =giggles= Hey at least i can somewhat laugh about it.

I haven't lost anything so far this month but i can see a little bit of a difference. I need to start up my cardio tomorrow. I slacked on that. I have already managed to get to my strength training goal and almost to my flexability goal.

I have never exceeded over 900 minutes in a challenge. This is the month a break it. I hope to break it this week.
Old 01-15-2006, 06:48 PM   #10  

hey...trnsfrmr....i know how you feel...emotions can be a b*****. And b/c we are girls we worry twice if not three times as much. believe me...i think I have a continuous ulcer growing in my stomach...haha. oh well....whatever it is, just find some thing to keep your mind off things or talk to someone. Workouts always de-stress me. If you need some support just pm...I'll be happy to pm you! Oh yeah, and thanks for the welcome pm!

Hope you have a better week! Keep on track! And finish that cardio goal!!!

Have a great day tomorrow!
Old 01-15-2006, 06:58 PM   #11  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

sunnybeaches- Thank you so much. and likewise. PM me anytime.
Hope you have a good day.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:08 PM   #12  

Yay! Just weighed myself and def lost 5 lbs. without being hungry and without crazy workouts!!! So excited! I know I shouldn't expect this much all the time but for me to lose anything right now is great! Now to go figure out how to change my tracker...hehe!

Thanks for the motivation!!
Old 01-15-2006, 10:15 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

way to go sunnybeaches! all your hard work paid off this week, keep it up.
lizzbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 10:24 PM   #14  

Hello!
this past week has been crazy, and I haven't been eating well or exercising much. I'm in a big play with my local community theater, and I'm also the head makeup/hair designer (I have a minor in theater), so I've either had rehearsal or a show every night this past week except today. I have been on my feet the whole time, and did actually lose a little more than a pound this week. I just hope I didn't wreck my progress today-fast food for lunch, meatloaf for supper, and then chocolate. I think tomorrow I'm going to strap on my snowshoes (if there's enough snow to justify using them) and pull my 2 year old nephew around in his sled. He has a brand new baby brother who's been getting a lot of attention, and big brother is feeling a little bit left out. Some quality time with Auntie might be just what he needs! It will be a good workout for me, too. I'm planning my meals for this coming week so I can eat more healthfully. We have 4 more performances and a rehearsal coming up so I'm going to be just as busy this week as last. More so, since next weekend we have a show on Sunday and Monday isn't a day off.
English_teacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 06:48 AM   #15  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnybeaches
emotions can be a b*****. And b/c we are girls we worry twice if not three times as much.
Oh jeez, ain't that the truth! I don't think my boyfriend worries about ANYTHING, and yet I'm freaking out about something almost every day--good thing he has the patience of a saint

Well, I spent the weekend at my sister's...she's been totally freaking out about her wedding in April, so I was called in to calm her down We talked about what she has left to plan (which isn't really all that much), we went and tried on her gown to make sure it fit (they had suggested she order a larger size, but she refused, so she wanted to make sure the one she ordered fit, which it did!), we went to David's Bridal and picked up all of the bridemaid's dresses (and, wonder of wonders, mine zipped all the way up without any "supportive undergarments"...whew! what a relief!), and I even found a pair of shoes to wear for her wedding for only $9.88 (we're just wearing black shoes). All in all, a good weekend!

I'm going down again next weekend to go to a Biggest Loser casting call in Norfolk. I'm sure I won't make it on the show, but I thin it'll be fun justto see the people and the process and stuff.

OH and on the diet front (which is what we're actually here for, right? ), my sister and I stopped at a diner for lunch, and instead of the burger and fries I really wanted, I had a pita with grilled teriyaki tuna, corn, black beans, lettuce, and a parmesan sauce and a side of black beans instead of fries--it was SO good (I'd never had grilled tuna before), and I didn't feel guilty! We also went to PF Chang's on Saturday night, and I had ginger chicken and broccoli, and I actually ATE all of the broccoli (which is a major feat for me ). Overall, a MUCH better travelling weekend than usual!
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote