Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-10-2006, 07:08 PM   #1  

Default Need to be good! (It's so hard!)

It's 6pm, and while I thought I was being good at dinner, much better than I have been any other night this week... and my daily calories were pretty low... I'm only about 200 calories from hitting my max for the day! *eek*

I want so badly to stay under today, since I have gone over by about 100-200 all week!

I'm just not sure how I can make it the rest of the night with only 200 calories! I could really use some snacky ideas!
Less_of_Me_to_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:10 PM   #2  
Hot Babe In Training

Reach for the water and get distracted. Go for a walk or something! You'll forget about eating
HiImChristine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:22 PM   #3  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

I love cut up apple with a tbsp of natural peanut butter. Frozen grapes are a good snack or just regular grapes for that matter. I've never tried it but a lot of folks on the site swear by those 100 calorie snacks things. Or find some low fat/fat free, sugar free yogurt.
teahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:43 PM   #4  

I have really embraced popcorn. A snack size bag of microwave butter flavor is only 100 calories. When I want something sweet I go for a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwhich - only 140 cals - it tastes soooo good!
Hibiscus8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:47 PM   #5  

Thanks Ladies I'll keep all of those ideas in mind!
Old 01-10-2006, 08:45 PM   #6  

A full cup of most cereals with a full cup of skim milk is usually under 200 calories.

This has become one of my "nearly everyday" meals.
racegirl78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:14 PM   #7  

I found a delicious treat tonight! (I went to the store to buy some apples, and came home with a trunk full of groceries )

I got sugar free, fat free pudding, and some cool whip! For 100 calories this stuff is AMAZING!! And filling, because a full serving actually seems substantial!
Old 01-11-2006, 01:28 AM   #8  

Your treat sounds great! Just be careful - cool whip contains transfats, which are very unhealthy. Small amounts are probably fine, but just something to think about, especially if you eat other foods with transfats on a regular basis (such as margarine and peanut butter).
Hibiscus8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 10:57 AM   #9  
repeat offender

S/C/G: 178/167/105

Height: 5' 3"

Don't think about food so much. Find something fun to at night that doesn't not involve food, and you'll realize how easy it is.
Miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 01:09 PM   #10  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Im really in love with the 100 calorie packs. Im eating the Peanut butter cookie crisps right now! The taste just like Nutter butters without the filling of course. Thats what I eat when I just want a little something.

Good luck!!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote