Old 01-10-2006, 07:43 AM   #1  
soon to be hot momma

Exclamation Girls with Goals~Valentines Challenge WI #2

Good Morning Ladies,
Its WI day and I am very eager to see how you have all done ! I am hoping for your sakes better than myself LOL After logging 6 hrs of exercise last week , nothing not an ounce GRRR Stubborn scale stubborn body! Oh well maybe next week is my week! Im not giving up or giving in to this little stand still ! I will still exercise because when I am done I feel so good about myself! I know that it is not possible for it to be muscle mass, it is possible that I am holding a little water being that I loveeee salt so much LOL ! I will take this as a positive that I didnt gain which is what Ive done most weeks of my life LOL !! SO how did all of you do ? Send me some positive girls I need a little boost!!

SW 204
SW FOR CHALLENGE 160.4
CW 160.4 (0)
GW FOR CHALLENGE 152.4
GW 145
Every day is a new chance to lose the weight!!!! It takes hard work determination and a little luck ~~~ Good luck this week and I will be back later to check in on all of you !!!
fatgirlnomore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 10:01 AM   #2  
IowaChic

Well, I started at 175 last week and weighed in at 173 yesterday. I'll keep working at it. Hopefully I can get the other 7 lbs off in time.

CSW 175
Goal for challenge 166
End Goal 125
Iowachic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 10:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 160/157/120

Height: 5' 2"

Well, I'm with FGNM. I did not gain, but I did not lose. I know the reason why is I did not watch my diet the past two weeks. We have just begun a weight loss competition at work though, and believe me, I will be eating right from here on out. It's encouraging to know I didn't gain, but none the less, I want to LOSE. Oh, and another thing. I weighed in this morning on a digital scale and my weight tracker is WRONG. I need to go out and change it, which is frustrating. I actually weigh more than I thought! Grrr.....I'll have better news in a week though!
Lainey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:50 AM   #4  
PrestonsMama

S/C/G: 253/180/150

Height: 5'6"

I joined in a little late, but my weigh in was 208 last week and 205 today. I joined at 206, so I am 1 pound down, 10 more to go for V-day!
PrestonsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:04 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 219/167/159

Height: 5' 9"

I wanna jump in. I have been eating better and I have actually worked out a few times since New Years. I was waiting to "commit" haha. I have lost 2 pounds.
LeslieFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:09 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Hey Ladies well, sorry it took my a couple hours to post, I had to get over my sadness. Well I gained 1.5 I was really upset ,I did really good in the eating dept,( even my DH said your eating alot less at ever meal) but I could have stepped up my working out, which I will . SOOOOOOO I guess that make my challenge goal change to 11.5 YEAH NOT !! Well I will pick myself up off the floor and move forward. Cause I will be Lookin good come July. Hope everyone else has great success. FGNM- Keep it up girl 6 hours of
exercise you go girl !!!! Good job Prestonsmom, and Iowachic.
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:43 PM   #7  

Well, my scale is stuck at 154 this week, probably because I was very, very naughty of Fri night with pepperoni pizza. The lesson I take from this is, once I get to my goal weight, I can still have stuff like pizza if I eat well the other 97% of the time
racegirl78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 01:13 PM   #8  
Mommy to two beast-ettes

well, i was 204 when the challenge started, and i'm 202 today. i've been exercising every day (something i haven't done since high school gym class). now if i would eat better, down some more water, i bet the number would be higher. but i'll take the 2 lbs.
good luck everyone!!
jas80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 03:58 PM   #9  
Aimee

Weighed in.. and 1 lb down.. not bad considering I just started Sunday.
I still haven't gotten around to exercising, but I am eating properly.

SW= 157 (1/8/06)
CW= 156
Goal for challenge= 149
Flossygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:06 PM   #10  

Default Re post i guess

Hey girls! I posted on last weeks forum since i totally spaced on a new one for each week and im proud enough of my numbers to re post it in this one!

I think I remember correctly that tuesday is weigh in day so here it is.
148.5... Im down 3.5lbs! Whoo!! Anyway im making myself late for work just to post im so excited!!! Hope everyone else has a good WI day! Kate
kate7583 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 12:50 AM   #11  
yvette120

Congratulations to all the people that have loss weight and to the ones who did not we will do better next week Well on Tuesday I gained 2 pounds so now I weigh 203 pounds. I havent been doing anything. I haven' t exercised this week and I have been eating to many sweets. I will step up to doing what I need to do next week.
yvette120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 01:05 AM   #12  

Default Hello to all

This is my first time ever on these forums and I must say that I am a little overwhelmed. I am reading a little about the Valentine's challenge and am wondering what it is all about. I need to start some kind of challenge because as of now I have pretty much given up on all diet and exercise attempts. This has me really down on myself and it has started affecting other areas like the housework and laundry. A little about myself is that I am a stay at home mom who is raising a 1 year old. My husband works second shift so it gives me lots of hours to fill up with something and I guess ususally what I fill up is my mouth with food. Well, now I guess I am just rambling but if anyone out there has any advice I can use all the help I can get at this point.
Bloodbought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 07:32 AM   #13  
soon to be hot momma

Congratulations to all and it looks like weve been moved over to support based groups ! To all those who didnt lose this week is a new chance at that!! Cmon girls we can do this , weve all done it a million times before the only difference is this will be the last time !!! HUGGGGSSS
fatgirlnomore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 01:34 PM   #14  
Library Goddess

Default finally found you

Well after looking for a while I finally found you all.
I just joined Sunday, and was sick yesterday, but I managed to lose 1 pound. No matter what the reason I'll take it!
Now all I have to do is get serious about the exercising, I HATE to exercise!
Congratulations to everyone who lost, and keep up the good work to us all!
WoooHooo, way to go!
srolsonmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 03:40 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 254/236.5/179

Height: 5'6

I posted on the old thread yesterday--guess FGNM wil start us off with a new one every Tuesday morning...I am down at least two pounds, yaay! This is the first week of the Curves six-week challenge, so that will help me reach my goal, too.

Bloodbought, most of us set a goal of losing 5% of our weight by 2/14, but since we've gotten a head start, you should probably set a goal that works for you.

I'll bet there are lots of moms with young kids and challenges similar to your own on the 3FC board who would love to check in with you. If you don't meet any on this thread, you might start your own thread under "Buddy Up."

Look for "Thread Tools" on your computer screen and select "subscribe" to make it easier to find this thread over the next week. And good luck in setting a goal that will get you off on the right foot!

judy
judydc is offline   Reply With Quote