Old 01-04-2006, 03:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/157/120

Height: 5' 2"

Default Just checking it out

Hi all chicks!

I haven't officially joined the Sonoma Diet Group, but wanted to stop in and say "hello" and see what's going on here. LindaT is an awesome moderator, and I know she'll be kicking everyone's butt into shape for sure! I may have to pop in every once in awhile for motivation, even if I don't do the Sonoma Diet. Hope that's ok. I'm doing the Valentines Day Challenge, so perhaps I can find a way to blend the two! Best of luck to everyone!
Lainey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 10:15 PM   #2  

Hi Lainey... nice to see you here. I am rather biased about this plan, since I've lost my weight eating the Mediterranean way, as well as lowered my cholesterol numbers so you won't hear my chasing anyone away!! Hoping the good foods will rub off on you. :-)
LindaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 12:09 AM   #3  
Cat Wrangler

Default Also checking it out

I've been lurking around here checking it out, too. I ordered the book on Friday, but I got tired of waiting for it to arrive and went and bought another copy of it today at Sam's. Impatient? Nah.....not me!

I'm really leaning towards doing this. My only hesitation is that in the past, I've always lost weight on a very low-fat diet. So it's still hard for me to wrap my mind around losing weight while eating olive oil, you know? Anyway, I'm almost convinced to give it a try, so thanks for being here!
terravita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:45 AM   #4  
Canada

Glad to see you here!
Totally Neck-ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 06:30 PM   #5  

Hi! It is great to be here and have so many people here for mutual motivation!!

My husband and I started today. There were some complications (planning on the road for DH) but I really feel strongly that this is healthy and we need to change our horrible eating habits.

Good luck!
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote