Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-03-2006, 01:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 268(2003) 186/182/146

Height: 5'5"

Default Back from holidays 8 lbs heavier.

I was so determined when I left for holidays that I would stick to plan with a couple of small planned cheats. I did really well until I got to my sisters on the 28th. Once I got there I started eating and I couldn't stop! It was awful. I've been back on track since the 1st and have 7 more to lose to get back to where I was. I'm so mad at myself for slipping but the main thing is getting back on track. I'm determined to be a size 8 by summer!
getncontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 01:53 PM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Good for you! We all fall down but the answer is to not stay down. So, get back up, dust yourself off, and start anew. This is a new year, and by summer every one will see a new your!
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 01:59 PM   #3  
Half Dome Hike 2006!

Your stats are so FABULOUS! You know....I tend to think of weight gain over the holidays (or while on a week's vacation) as part of a NORMAL cycle for weight maintenance. Like...even if you were a perfectly normal person who had always been at a healthy weight, you would probably get on the scale after the holidays and think--wow, I've got to lose a few pounds! So...it's just that we're maybe having to "re-lose" weight that it feels so daunting, but...if you think of it as a something that even "normal, healthy weight" people go through.....??

Just keep up the great attitude and progress! You're very inspiring
NowOrNever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 02:00 PM   #4  

Yep, I agree. There's no need to fret over something that you can't change so just move forward from where you are. You'll be in those size 8's before you know it!
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:46 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 268(2003) 186/182/146

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for the replies. The weight is coming off fairly quickly. Only three more to go to get back to where I was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoworNever!
Just keep up the great attitude and progress! You're very inspiring
Thanks for this comment, it made my day.
getncontrol is offline   Reply With Quote