Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-02-2006, 12:43 AM   #1  

Smile New and can't wait to get started!

I am new here, but unfortunately I am not new to dieting! I have done this before and thought I had beaten the weight gain until this last year. I was on LA Weight Loss and lost 40 pounds but then I gained it all back and more after I got on maintainance. I am more than ever determinded to lose all of that weight again. I know what it is like to be skinny and feel good all around. I am tired of being tired and having no energy for either of my kids. I have two boys ages 6 and 7(for two weeks) and I am married. This weight gain has been a real big issue for my husband and that doesn't help the marriage any. I just want to be able to go play with my kids and do things around the house without feeling like I just don't have the energy to do right now. I know that if I just get out and play with them more often that I will be able to get a lot of exercise in that way.

I do not like to exercise at all, but I know that I have to do it this time to really make it work. I have watched the Biggest Loser and really want to just eat smarter and exercise a lot more! I haven't gotten the book out yet but I am looking forward to getting it soon. I am hoping to just get my fat butt moving and exercising more in the next few weeks. I do know that I definitely need the support of friends in order to make this change complete. I couldn't have done it last time without the support of the people at LA Weight Loss. I hope to find all kinds of support here.

I also need to fix better meals for my family. I am thankful that my kids are not big at all. I am trying to make sure that they don't get that way too. One thing is sure and that is I do make them get out and exercise as much as possible. I need to just get out with them this year!

I have been making a lot of changes for 2006. I am also getting rid of so much junk that is in my house. It feels so good to let go of these things and so I am hoping that letting go of the weight will be as freeing and easy as all of my junk. Well here is to a happier and healthier 2006! Happy New Year to all of you!

Denise Shockey
dsho71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 12:53 AM   #2  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Cheers to you, Denise! Getting rid of the junk is a great place to start. Your family's health will be the better for it.

If you get into Jillian's book Winning by Losing, (or even if you just have questions or want to lurk) join us in the WBL/Biggest Loser forum.

Welcome to 3FC whichever plan you choose - there are a lot of special people here.

chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 01:26 AM   #3  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

Default Revving our engines

I'm a recent newbie. Just getting started too. I'm revved and ready to go! Hope we still feel like this 2 months from now.
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 11:19 AM   #4  
GG

Wink I need help too lets do it together

Man i start,stop all the time too. I have been dieting my whole life. I want today and this year to be different. Maybe if we all work together it will work this time.
GG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 11:21 AM   #5  
28 Yr old Vixen to be...

S/C/G: 480/480/380

Height: 5'5"

Welcome
Safiyah_is_Fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote