Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-28-2005, 01:14 PM   #1  
iwillmakeit

S/C/G: 205/173/110

Height: 5'4

Wink Have you seen TODAY show!!!

I was watching TODAY show this morning at the gym and on their weight loss segment they had ladies who made it to PEOPLE magazines half of their size issue. They were all looked so great, and particularly one lady who lost 330 lbs. She was close to 500 lbs, and her waking moment was when at her family reunion someone introduced everyone except her. There were no way she could've missed her because she was 3 times big as everyone who was there according to her. So, when she decided to lose weight, she did some researches and read a lots of books... etc. She said she lost 90lbs for the first year, and nobody noticed it. When she started her diet, she actually didn't tell anyone.
Well, anyways, it was so inspiring and as well as very motivating to me. If someone could lost 330 lbs without any food replacement diet or surgery... etc. I know that we all can do it as long as we have that hunger to lose it all.

Last edited by tsots; 12-28-2005 at 01:39 PM.
tsots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 01:20 PM   #2  
GARDENING ADDICT

Really!! We have no excuse, do we?
2BFIT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 11:11 PM   #3  
Looking for Thin

I didn't see the show but I did get the magazine and read the stories. I love success stories. I think it's very inspiring to see that real people can do it without any gimmicks. It is very doable. One of my goals is be a success story in a magazine. I know it is silly.
squiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 08:54 AM   #4  

In this month's issue there is Howard and Kimberley, who are regulars (and very inspiring ones) in the 100lb club on 3FC. Keep an eye out for them!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote