Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 10:50 PM   #1  

Default Guac This Way!

OK in researching what diet to go on to undo my (sadly, traditional) 4th quarter weight gain, I happened on this forum and really LOVE the allowed foods in Phase 1!

1/4 of a cup of my beloved Guacamole aka FOOD OF THE GODS!! is ALLOWED? YES YES YES! That's my kinda diet baby...

But my next thought is -- what to do with it, when you aren't scooping it up with the universally verbotten tortilla chips or dumping it on a gooey quesadilla or nice, greasy fried taco?

Hmmm! One idea I had was to grill up some onions and peppers and chicken or shrimp, and dump the whole mess on a big lettuce leaf with some salsa and guacamole on it....

How I can even THINK of food after my Christmas tamale/margarita fest goes to show you my very fattening mindset! However I really like the looks of this program and thanks to all the mods for the super-informative stickys. I have a bid in on the book & cookbook at Ebay but I think I will be able to start before they get here with all the great info & help here at the 3fc SB forum, thanks a mil!
Old 12-27-2005, 09:03 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

You're welcome! Guacamole is great on red pepper pieces or cucumber.
I hope you try the Taco Bake recipe! I served it at a party to rave reviews.
I'm trying hard not to think of Margaritas!
Old 12-27-2005, 06:40 PM   #3  

Veggies and guac well why the heck not. Wow look you've lost 32 pounds, wooohoo! I'm impressed, and inspired....that's great.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:06 PM   #4  
GARDENING ADDICT

Where there's a guac, there's a way
Old 01-01-2006, 05:51 PM   #5  

Sounds Great !!
Will try it !
Closed Thread