Old 12-11-2005, 12:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Default A Few Good Friends~#8

Hello,this thread is for all of you that want to post daily with a great bunch of people. As we strive to obtain our weight loss goal we turn to each other for advice,support and motivation!! we also provide jokes,quotes giggles,a shoulder to cry on and a place to vent! I hope you all enjoy being apart of " A FEW GOOD FRIENDS"! Good Luck and Welcome!
Wendy
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 10:49 PM   #2  

Bump
Old 12-12-2005, 12:35 AM   #3  

I guess I will say g'night to myself!!
W.
Old 12-12-2005, 01:34 AM   #4  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

awwww Sorry Wendy! I've been super busy all day! How are you doing? Keeping busy? How was the dance club on Friday? I will have to go read up.

Well, good news! I'm done with all of my homework! I finished the last thing tonight! WHOOHOOO! What relief!

So, all I have now between now and Christmas break is a class tomorrow (where I turn in one of the projects I just finished tonight), and on Tuesday I am going to a clinical (where I need to present a couple of lesson plans ,but tthey won't be too bad) and a final for one of my classes (which isn't too hard).

So, I'm finally in the clear. Last week was just nuts though...everything was due!

Ok...hope everyone is having a nice night!
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 11:23 AM   #5  

Good morning everyone!

Ug it took me a long time to wake up this morning. I have a funeral this afternoon. An employee at the school died of Cancer last week It is so sad! So, that will take up part of my afternoon.

I have a class tonight at 4:30 P.M., but that is all I have to do today.

Hope everyone is having a good morning so far!
Old 12-12-2005, 12:58 PM   #6  

Hi! I am not alone!!!!!! I had a relaxing weekend and now I am ready to go full bore on this diet exercise thing again!! I will not give up!! Haven't weighed myself yet today,guess I'll do that now....141lbs not to worried since circle days have arrived,usually gain about 4lbs from that! Hope all is well with you all and I'll be back soon!
Wendy
Old 12-12-2005, 01:11 PM   #7  

Great attitude to start the week! Keep it up!

I weighed myself this mornig and I'm about 163...which I'm still extremeluy happy with. The 160 on Friday didn't seem realistic. Still down 7 lbs though I'm already 2 pounds past my Christmas goal

oK...off to the funeral
Old 12-12-2005, 04:21 PM   #8  

Hi

Wendy what are circle days??

I am doing well, didn't do anything yesterday except went for a 1 hr walk, i must get a run in today, I want to keep up to my excercise plan (2 cardio, 2 weights a week)
Pms is on its way and i feel horrible, i hate that bloatedness! i suddenly feel big again, although i know i am not...

Tomorrow WI? but i am not so concerned with the weight , Just want to be able to say i did the excercises this weeks.

see yas
icedragon6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 05:06 PM   #9  

Sounds like you are doing very good Ice! Keep up the good work. That is a great attitude about the weigh in. You really have been working hard.

Well, the service was very good. I've never been to such a different memorial service. It lasted for about two hours. There was an actual part where she actually spoke us us on a tape recorder...talk about chills. I cried basically the entire itme.

Well, I have about 15 minutes before I head to class now. Hope everyone is having a good day so far.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:58 PM   #10  

Circle days are the days that you circle on the calander when you have your menstral cycle!!! Just a nice way to say that you have your period!!! lol ! My ex hated me saying I was on the rag,so I came up with circle days and it went over well! Speaking of the ex, what a f ***'n looser,he is the biggest @$$ I ever met in my life,I guess he forgot who he is messin' with,I'll be the victor in this game!!! He got me all peed off and now I don't have the time to work off this energy,and that pee's me off too!
Well, time for dinner!
Wendy
Old 12-12-2005, 09:47 PM   #11  
banned

hi guys!!!!
didya miss me? hehe. i missed you all!

sounds like yall are doin awesome! keep it up!

hi tess, wendy, kelly, jenn, louise, and tiff! (((( )))

howdy ya'll!
sup?! i missed you guys soooo much! im finally home...im sad to leave but happy to be home. had an awesome trip!! my 'children' are beautiful! i did miss them so!!! did ok w food til sat night...wont know the damage til mornin' ...5 days til wi...ut oh! back on track tomm. did best i could cept for sat night but the scary thing is i left 2 1/2 lbs heavier last week even tho i missed my wi.

so tell me wassup? (((((( ))))))
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 09:55 PM   #12  
banned

does anyone have a famous daves? its awesome!!
Old 12-12-2005, 10:25 PM   #13  
banned

oh my god..... this sucks! i just wi just for the heck of it even though i never wi at night and even though i didnt do it under the same 'conditions'(was fully clothed on a full tummy) i am estimating a 2 1/4 gain since friday on top of my 2 1/2. this bites!!!!! if im correct(i subtracted 3 from the number i saw for clothes and food) where i am right now puts me slightly below the limit i set for myself this season and its not even xmas yet! i still have alot of days i need to get through b/f im in the clear.

im praying maybe in the mornin' ill be less than im estimating. thank god i can resume my exercise routine tomm!
Old 12-12-2005, 11:03 PM   #14  

Hi D. nice to have you back!!! Gotta go give Ryan a bath,I'll be back!
W.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:15 AM   #15  

G'night all ! Catch ya tomorrow....
Wendy