View Single Post
Old 09-06-2001, 06:34 AM   #1
Canadian Chick

Default Its technically Thursday!

Mornin'! Its very very early here-about 4:30 am and guess what I can't sleep! I've tried a variety of things tonight to help but its just not happening. I don't even really feel tired and I didn't have any caffiene today (I mean yesterday) whatsoever. I think its due to stress. I don't know. Its very frustrating because I should be getting up in 2.5 hours to get ready for work. Luckily for me I don't have any clients until noon so I already called and told them not to expect me until then. Hopefully in the meantime I can grab some shut eye.

How is everyone else doing? I haven't been on here in a week b/c my Mom was here for 6 days. We had a really good visit but we hardly slept. On good thing was that I managed to stay OP the whole time she was here. Usually we eat lots of bad treats together-our own little bonding ritual but this time I was really good. We did a bunch of stuff for the wedding. We almost have the guest list totally done. I just have to track down a few more addresses. So far we're at about 450 people! Crazy! Good thing we'd already decided to have an evening ceremony so we don't have to feed that many people supper. If that was the case we would never be able to afford to get married. Other good news is that when I weighed in on Sunday I lost another 3lbs. Yippee!! Hopefully I can keep this downward trend going for a long while Anyway that's about it for me. Glad to hear everyone's busy and doing fine Take care and hopefully talk to you all when I've had more sleep