View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 03:00 PM   #6
Marti

Height: 5'1"

Hello girls!
Wow, so what do you all think of the upgrade? Looks pretty good to me.

Angie--We have Carnation Instant Breakfast here, but I don't think I've ever tried it. Glad to hear your able to start eating solid foods. Must mean you're feeling a bit better!

Sue--Hope the sad feelings pass. I too thought you were going to Indiana for the holiday. Your champaigne brunch sounds like so much fun!! I may have to suggest that for some of our friends!

Jane--Jhanai & I went to walmart about 9:30 or so. We didn't want to get up too early, but we did want to get there before the sales were over. There weren't as many people as I thought there would be. I'm sure most of them hurried up to Eugene for the sales. (bigger town!)

Katy--Your pumpkin muffins sounds so good! Especially w/the cream cheese frosting! You say you can't believe your son is 9.....I was thinking the same about Jhanai and her being 11! I was cleaning her room and just seeing her "grown up" items such as her bra, laying on the floor amongst some of the toys she no longer plays with........it was like "wow, she's growing up and it's too fast for me!" I think I'll go cry now................

Hello to everyone else!

Had a wonderful dinner last night. I always make my dinner for dinner time. So usually when people are having their turkey, mine still has a few hours to go. I'm not sure why I started doing that, but I have. So we ate around 6:30 or 7:00. Then it was plopping our butts on the couch afterwards. Went to bed early too. Very relaxing and comfortable. I have to go to work tonight, sure wish I would have asked for it off....I'll learn and do it next year.

I'm going to browse for a bit then get off the computer. You have a great night!

"Nobody ever drowned in sweat"
-Steve Prefontaine

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
-David Viscott