Old 11-19-2005, 02:08 AM   #1  
Laura

Default Hi! I'm "Back!"

Not that I've been gone for long. Hopefully you all remember me.

I kind of went MIA - it's been such a tough month. First we had to put our old dog to sleep - heartbreaking. Then we all got REALLY sick with the flu - I mean really SICK. I was out for almost a week! THEN - we were finally all on the road to recovery and our 17 month old son ends up in the hospital last week for 2 days with an eye infection. He's fine now - doing great! Thank goodness, it was really scary!

So, I'm back on track starting tomorrow. I haven't done anything too terrible...but I can feel myself slipping since I haven't been tracking my food - I bought brownies and ice cream...not good. I haven't gained, thank goodness...but I just know I've got to get back on track before I do.

I missed you all! I'll try to catch up a bit but I just wanted to say HI!
alphabetsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 10:01 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Laura I'm so sorry to hear all that's been going on. Glad to hear everyone is on the road to recovery sorry to hear about the dog (I can't remember if it was you or someone else that had mentioned having to put their pet to sleep.)
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 03:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Laura, glad you're back--you've been missed! I'm sorry to hear about your dog, your son, and the flu. You've had a horrible month!! Glad everyone has recovered and that you're back on track.
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 03:53 PM   #4  
2006 - Panda Remix

Laura, sorry to hear you've had such a bad time. it must have been heartbreaking to have to lose your dog - I've been through it in the past with my puss and it's so sad - they are a member of the family aren't they?

Good for you for maintaining and for planning to get staright back on track!

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 07:15 PM   #5  
Made in England!

S/C/G: 260/260/169

Height: 5' 4"

Laura! Lovely to have you back! Sounds as though you've had an awful time of it lately, so you've done well not to have gained. Now, hop on over to the Journal/Buddy thread, and you'll be back into the swing of it in no time.
DishyFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 10:44 AM   #6  
Downsizing Dee!

Hi Laura - welcome back. Sorry to hear about your little doggie

~Dee
newfiedarling is offline   Reply With Quote