Thread: Hello Again
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 12:53 PM   #3
chick_in_the_hat
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

I agree with Cindy - you need to put your health first priority. Mental as well as physical. I don't know what plan you were using to lose all the weight you lost before (congrats BTW ) but it was obviously working. Don't be so hard on yourself - we all fall off the wagon! There was a quote on another thread somewhere (sorry I can't remember where) that really hit home for me. The quote is "The worst thing you can do is give up forever"....
I think you know what you need to do - just do it! Sorry if that doesn't sound very empathetic....I really do understand your mood. I've been there many a time myself.
I have found exercise to be a wonderful mood lifter - take a nice walk....you CAN do this - you've already proved it by your previous success!!! Dig out some recipe books, plan ahead, set small goals for yourself (baby steps- don't try to fix everything at once), get out some skinny clothes and think about when you will be able to wear them again.
I don't know what the deal is with the dude who causes pain...but if he is abusive, get out girl....you deserve better.
Hmm long, babbling post....