Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2000, 02:48 AM   #1  

Hi Doxie, I was just reading the boards and saw something about Iowa. Are you from Iowa? So am I. Where in Iowa do you live? I think I pretty much agree with you all about Weight Watchers. I have done the Richard Simmons before, and it is a lot like the exchange. I do think the 123 program gives us a more liveable program. I enjoy talking to all of you. Thanks for your help!! Countrygal
Old 09-02-2000, 11:02 AM   #2  

I'm from a little town in NW Iowa, by Sioux City. We've gone from being i an oven to pretty cool. Finally some rain. The farmers are really having a hard time. Storm Lake was rationing water usage. Showers are predicted all weekend, so that is good news.
I find WW easier to follow than RS/MG&L. We have a really good leader, so the meetings are fun.
Old 09-02-2000, 11:44 AM   #3  

Hi Doxie, It is still really hot here. Yesterday and today were both 97 degrees. We need rain badly too. I live about an hour away from the Quad Cities. Or, about an hour away from Ia.City, home of the Iowa Hawkeyes. I am going to join a Tops group, but will still do the Weight Watcher plan. Our W.W. leader was nice, but just didn't motivate me. It was starting to get pretty expensive too. I think W.W. is the very best program out there. I am still having a bit of trouble with eating out too much. Hopefully after this long weekend, I can get back on track and do things right. I sure do enjoy hearing from all of you. I think it really helps knowing that I have lots of support, and knowing that I am not the only one who backslides once in awhile. Have a good weekend. Looking forward to hearing from you again. Countrygal
Closed Thread