Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 11-02-2005, 11:09 AM   #1  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Default November Pregnancy chat

How are all the mommies to be doing? I think I notice being pg more since I got to hear the heatbeat via ultrasound on Monday. I have got to find healthy food that sounds good to me though. Right now I am playing each meal by ear and it is so hard on the wallet.
flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:20 PM   #2  
Mom2ThreeCuties!

S/C/G: 260/252/140

Height: 5'5

How far along are you now, flower?

I am now 22 weeks and still find it hard to plan meals ahead! I never know what is going to sound good. You're right, it's better budget-wise to plan ahead and buy everything... but hard. I've done better about eating out, but sometimes, I've realized, eating out can be healthier & cheaper... especially when it comes to veggies. Only sometimes .

Otherwise, I'm doing okay. I had a cold last week and have now lost hearing in my right ear, which is very hard to deal with. This has never happened to me before. I called my ob/gyn office and they said I had to go to my primary care doctor for that (which really pissed me off). The p-doc said it's not serious but is just fluid built up in my middle ear & to take decongestants and let him know if it doesn't go away. My husband has to literally YELL at me in order for me to hear him, but on the plus side, my daughter's whining doesn't bother me a bit!
HoosierHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 11:05 PM   #3  
you can call me flower

If I went by my lmp, I would be 8 weeks, but nope, I ovulated late and I am only 6.5 weeks. It will be a long pregnancy. That is okay, I can deal. Remind me of that when May comes along and then June. I had veggies today. woohoo
Old 11-02-2005, 11:53 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 187/183/110

I'm doing great! I go in on Friday for my c-section! Then it is back to the diet when I get home! I'm really excited to get started loosing weight again.
oOMirandaOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 10:10 AM   #5  
you can call me flower

Good luck Miranda!
Old 11-03-2005, 01:29 PM   #6  

Height: 5'7"

Good luck Miranda!! That's so exciting I wish you the best and a quick recovery

I'm feeling good, I'll be 37 weeks this Sunday My DH made me pack my labor bag last night lol. Good thing cause otherwise I would wait until I'm in labor to start running around the house throwing things into the bag as we head out the door Just have to pack the baby bag and postpartum bag, and install the car seat and we're as ready as can be.
hautbois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 02:17 PM   #7  
you can call me flower

OOOhhh donna, can happen any day now! Any signs it might be coming soon?
Old 11-03-2005, 03:55 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 187/183/110

Thanks everyone!

Donna I bet your getting excited too! You're almost there!
oOMirandaOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 10:26 AM   #9  

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by flower
Any signs it might be coming soon?

Nope, not really. I'm having a few more cramps here and there, along with minor backache, but not much else. Baby is still ridin' high. So we're just waiting.......
hautbois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 10:03 PM   #10  
future lightweight rower

S/C/G: 146/146/135

Height: 5'9"

Looks like I'll be going past my due date - the OB figures anyway. The baby hasn't dropped, and there is no dilation whatsoever. So we'll be discussing induction in a couple of weeks...
toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 10:34 AM   #11  
you can call me flower

Well, that just about has to be a huge bummer! I was 10 days late with #1, thought I would be pregnant FOREVER!
Old 11-08-2005, 12:30 PM   #12  
future lightweight rower

Well, I know I'm near the end and it won't be much longer - I just worry so much that I want the baby to come out before something goes wrong in there...

I wanted my sister to come for the birth (she lives on the other side of the country) and couldn't figure out when to get her here. I booked it for the 19th, so it's highly likely that she'll be here for the birth - which is GREAT!! The dr figures they'll induce on the 25th if necessary...hopefully it'll happen naturally before then...
Old 11-12-2005, 12:15 PM   #13  
you can call me flower

I tested early with answer. But it all depends on how quickly your body produces the hormone. It will happen, one month isn't long at all, plus you could still be if you ovulated late. (I did a week late )

M/S has hit me in week 8. Yuck, or should I say evening sickness. So many no no foods now.
Old 11-12-2005, 09:25 PM   #14  
Mom2ThreeCuties!

S/C/G: 260/252/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbear
Everybody in playgroup has either had their second child or just got pregnant this month. Apparently, I didn't get the memo. Anyway, I can't throw a pity part about this.
Well, on the plus side of things, if you take a few more months than the rest of the group to conceive, then you will get to be the only one pregnant for awhile, the only one with a new baby when all of their babies are old news, etc. Last year was hard because it seemed like all the families at church were having babies and we were TTC but it took us 12 months. Now I'm the ONLY pregnant woman there (that I know of at least and I'm about six months, so I'll definitely be the first one due in 2006) so it's kind of nice to get the spotlight all to myself. Good luck to you, it will happen, try not to get discouraged.
HoosierHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 08:58 PM   #15  
future lightweight rower

I can't remember which test I used - oh wait, I think it was Clearblue. I wouldn't write off this month until you get AF though - you could've ovulated late. Good luck