Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2005, 10:59 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#54)

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 10-29-2005, 11:02 AM   #2  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONI!!!!!!!!

May you have a great day and many,many more!!!! Love you!
Old 10-29-2005, 11:06 AM   #3  

I'm cleaninhg house today because I have to work a Titans football game tomorrow. Already tired just thinking about it!

Doni....I used to watch Days years ago! Then I got bored with it when Marlena was processed with the devil & all. Again.. Have a nice birthday!!

Shelley...I hope you get your power back on today! The things we take for granted!

Dee....Did you get Jay moved? I bet you're very tired!!

Ok...Where is everyone??? I miss ya!!

Have a great weekend!
Old 10-29-2005, 06:20 PM   #4  
Losing it!

Anyone doing anything special for Halloween? The weather is going to half-way cooporate this year (mid 60's with some showers) Steve & I are dressing up this year with Allison...I'm considering two different outfits, I'll let you know which one I decide. I'm planning our Halloween meal for Sunday evening when everyone will be home. I washed Halloween outfits all day today! I have a collection dating several years & sizes LOL! Did I tell ya all Halloween is my favorite holiday???? LOL!
Old 10-30-2005, 06:36 AM   #5  

Gayle-We are not doing anything for halloween. We never get any kids at our house, either. We live too far back to get any.

This really sucks. We are the only block in the front half of Briarcliff community with no power. I really need to do some wash. I took jeans over to my mom's yesterday, but I have 5 other load that need washing. I may have to go back today to do more. We are hoping for electricity today. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

Doni-I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Sherry-I have been looking at the inside of my house and am really disgusted. I wish I knew how to clean really good. My shower is dreadful. The dust on my mini blinds in my bedroom is thick. My floors are bad right now because of no power, but those I can keep pretty clean. The only problem is the carpet in the living room. My dog pees on it when nobody is home and she needs to go. We are going to get it cleaned then start keeping her in Mike's office during the day. I wish I could pull it all up, but it's just not in the cards right now. Maybe next year.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:44 AM   #6  

Hello everyone....I am here just been lost for awhile but found my way back.

I have been so busy with trying to run the daycare and recoup from my torn ligaments in my elbow but kinda hard when you can't close or get the help you need. Oh well that's life.

I just got finished catching up on everyone's post and we have been busy ladies and some have come back to the fold of this group and glad to see it. I have to admit i have lurked more than post.

We had another death in the family and this is causing a family feud over nothing. I had a uncle who i haven't or anyone else in the family had never seen,heard or new he was still alive died while watching tv. He liked being by himself and lived out in the woods in N.Y. about 2mos ago this uncle called me and we chatted and that is the first time in over 30yrs i had ever heard from him. I called my Dad and he said he hadn't heard from him just as long and who knew what he wanted. Dad and his family except his one brother had been very close in all these years. They live in N.Y. & us in ky and now parents,sister in Florida.
Make along story short i have this aunt who loves to feel important and if she thinks money is involved then she is your best bud. Well she is nice but never hear from her and she never visits but she is starting trouble b/c my Dad hadn't called her to say he was sorry about his brother. Well it works both ways and besides Dad has his hands full taking care of my Mom and that is the only one he is concerned with in his life. We as his daughters understand and accept that except one.
Anyway it is always something going on and i wish it was good stuff for once. I am so drained and stressed from everyone elses drama.

My oldest sister and aunt are the best of friends and they talk all the time and My sister has not talked to me in over 3yrs. My hubby and i had always been the ones who took care of her thru all her problems and cancers and she just turned her back on us or blames us for things wrong in her life. Go figure b/c that doesn't make sense when you just want them to be healthy and happy.

Well enough my arm is getting tired

Shelley i am so glad that you all made it thru the hurricane -thought of you often thru all the storms.

Later my friends
Old 10-30-2005, 08:03 AM   #7  
Gonna Be Gorgeous!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. Hope to make some friends and offer/receive support. I'm a 37 year old mom of an 8 year old son and still married to my high school sweetheart for 20 years now. I started my diet yesterday and the first few days are always the hardest for me. If I can make it through them...I'm on my way!See ya all around
Old 10-30-2005, 09:33 AM   #8  

hello!!!!!!!!
WELCOME EDDIE!!!!!!!!!
this is a great group of ladies!
what plan are you on?

vicki,ouch!
sorry to hear you have torn ligaments in your elbow!how did that happen?
im sorry bout your uncle's passing and for all the trouble your aunts causing.
seems theres always one that cant leave well enuff alone.
got one of those in mine to!
glad to see you posting!

shelley,is your power back on yet?
i need to super clean to,i have no excuse.

thank you all for the birthday wishes!
it was good in its own special way.
no cake dont need that,lol!
i got several new bellydancing dvd'slucky me brian invited jason over !(wink,wink!)my treat!

catagan is going round treating in the neighborhood,she is going as a witch.
menards is having a little haunted house we are going there tonite.
something to do i guess.
need to clean.
everyone have a safe and happy sunday!
hugs to all!
Attached Images
File Type: gif black kitty Doni.gif (4.2 KB, 29 views)
Old 10-30-2005, 11:42 AM   #9  
Losing it!

WELCOME EDDIE!! FEEL FREE TO POST HERE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT! THIS IS A GREAT GROUP OF WONDERFUL CARING LADIES!!!!!

Vickster, nice to see you. Keep your head up...I have two sisters and a brother who I have no contact with. Remember, they are adults and making their own choices, we have no control. HUG!

Shelley, my house looks like the pits too. I'm lucky if I can get 1 thing done on my list each day! Hopefully you will have power soon! Thinking of you!

Doni, I may need to check out a belly dancing dvd or two...

Gotta go!

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!~
Old 10-31-2005, 05:41 AM   #10  

I'VE GOT POWER!!! It came back on around 7 last night. What a relief!!

Vicki-So good to hear from you. I am so sorry about your family feuds. Glad you are on the mend.

Welcome, Eddie-This is a great bunch of ladies. Some of us have been here well over 3 or 4 years. Feel free to join us anytime. We also have a bio thread, if you want to tell us about yourself.

Gayle-I'm sure your house doesn't compare with my mess!! Now that the electricity is back on, I need to at least clean the floors.

Back to work today. Ugh!! Everything is going to need to be plugged back in before anything can be done.

Everyone have a great Halloween!
Old 10-31-2005, 06:41 AM   #11  
Gonna Be Gorgeous!

Hi all! Thanks for the warm welcomes! Siamese, I am doing the Medifast 5 and 1 plan. I sorta started Saturday but had to restart Sunday after a surprise visit from my sister who I hadn't seen in a year. So I took her to dinner and was very naughty. Needless to say, I restarted on Sunday and so far, so good! Gdeann and Shelly, thanks for the welcome. What is the "bio thread" you mentioned? I would like to give more info about myself. I am looking to have some friends in here and you all sound like a great bunch of friends I'll be back later today. Talk to ya then. p.s. Shelley, I am so glad you have power! Wilma didn't affect us hardly at all. Washed out our road a bit but we never even lost power. Last year however, we were out for a week between Frances and Jeanne combined. Had some screen room damage with Jeanne. Did you have any damage from Wilma? I hope not One more month of hurricane season and we're home free. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by GeorgiePorgie; 10-31-2005 at 06:45 AM.
Old 10-31-2005, 07:25 AM   #12  
Janice

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE HOPE YOU GET LOTS OF LITTLE GOBLINS!!!
Welcome Eddie! This is a great bunch of gals, and offer support on everything not just your weight.
Shelley-So glad you finally got your power back on - what a relief. I hope the hurricanes are finishes tormenting you for a while.
I look for you posts every morning and missed you when you couldn't post.
Doni - Hope all is well with you. Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES Sherry and Debbie - How is the Low Carb going. I am having trouble getting and staying on any program. I need a kick in the butt!
I start and then the next day I blow it.
I went back to work over the weekend. My hand was swollen this morning, that scared me.
I am off until Friday so I will rest my hand as much as possible.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:21 AM   #13  
Losing it!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN LADIES FROM YOUR SPOOKY FRIEND!!!!!

Old 10-31-2005, 09:25 AM   #14  
Losing it!

Okay.....humor me.......

How does a witch hold on to her broom???????????

scroll down.....

She doesn't wear underwear!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

On to work since I told my one corny joke for the day!!!!
Old 10-31-2005, 09:52 AM   #15  
Gonna Be Gorgeous!

Oh man! That's gross. The visual... lol
Closed Thread