New here!

• Hi everyone! My name is Amy. I have been ready all of your posts and found this group to be facinating. I commend you for all the support that you give to eachother. I am hoping to become part of this group also. At my highest weight of 298lbs, I kinda had a lighbulb go off...I realized that I was almost 300lbs. I have always been heavy but for some reason that number scared me. I have since changed my eating habits and have been introducing excerise into my life. I currently weigh 244lbs. I still have about 100lbs to loose but this time, I feel like I can really do it. For a while the thought of even loosing 50lbs seemed impossible to me. But now that I have reached that goal, it has given me so much motivation. I can't wait to meet all of you and give support to those who need it....and I know I will need some support for all of you.
    Amy
  • Welcome, Amy!! Congrats on your current progress!
  • Welcome Amy. Post often and let us get to know you.
  • Hi Amy!

Welcome! Congratulations on your weight loss! You can be very proud of yourself! This IS a great group! People are very supportive and have all kinds of ideas and suggestions that really get you to think! I LOVE the before and after pix because they truly show how the outside can completely change even though the person deep inside is the same person! Weight loss pictures remind me of a person literally MELTING AWAY the extra stuff to become the person that they were MEANT to be!

I wish you much continued success on your journey!

Cheryl
  • Hi Amy !!
    Congratulations on what you have already achieved !! 50 lbs !! Great job !!

Keep it up !!
  • Welcome Amy!! Way to go on the 50 lbs loss! That's awesome! This is a great place for support and TONS of information!
  • A big for the excellent job you've done! Welcome to the group!
  • Welcome Amy ~ glad you have joined us.
  • This is a fascinating message board. Hope you enjoy it.
  • Welcome to the forum Amy! You've done a great job losing 54 lbs so far and I can't wait to watch you continue to shrink!!

Melissa