New to 3FC...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello Everyone...

My name is Carrie and I just signed up with 3FC after browsing for a few days trying to get my courage up to actually commit to dieting and a better lifestyle for myself (and family!).

I used to be very athletic growing up. I was a competitive figure skater, cheerleader in high school, swim teams growing up etc. I hit college and gained. Went from waitressing to career desk job = gained; Found my love got engaged = gained; got married; learned to cook = gained; stopped smoking to get preggo = gained; Had baby = gained.

I have been on a downward spiral for 10 yrs now and haven't been in control of my diet & exercise for quite awhile. I know how good it feels to wear size 8 clothes and shop for those clothes! I liked how I felt when I was fit and strong. I really want to start taking control over my diet and exercise again and get the positives back in my life. But... I have been so scared of failing so I just always had the, next week attitude. Now I am very overweight and concerned about my health. I am depressed about how I feel and all that goes with it.

So, I am here for reference and support with my weight loss adventure. And it is always nice to make a few friends along the way!

If you got this far... Thank You!!

Carrie
  • You'll find wonderful support, advice, and inspiration here at the 100 lb. club.
  • Welcome! Settle in and get comfortable - browse until you find somewhere that feels like home.

This is an EXCELLENT place for support and advice on reaching your goals.
  • So glad you've joined us!
  • to the forum!
  • This is a great place to be!!!!!! I know what you mean about the path of gaining......I've been thru every one except the having a baby. Welcome and post often.....there are a lot of amazing people here.

hugs,
    Liv
  • Welcome Carrie! Good luck with your weight loss efforts.. You can do it!!
  • Welcome Carrie. You can do this. Glad to have you here.
  • !! you've found a wonderful place

• Hi Carrie. It's great to have you here. This is a terrific place for advice, support and encouragement. I find it enormously helpful and I'm sure you will too. Post often so that we get to know you. And remember that you are not alone, we're all in this together and you can absolutely do this.
  • Welcome Carrie ~ this is a wonderful place ~ enjoy!! Glad you've joined us.
  • Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I keep telling myself if I can quit smoking I can quit junk food and sitting on the couch!
  • Hey I did not even notice that you were in Ohio. Glad to see another Buckeye.
  • Yes... GO BUCKS!!!!! Can't wait for the big game on the 18th!
  • Hi Carrie! Welcome to the board! I'm glad you found us. You'll get great support. (However, being from MI, I must say, GO BLUE!!!!!!! )