3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   No more drama - i hope! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/96072-no-more-drama-i-hope.html)

kykaree 10-16-2006 12:36 PM

No more drama - i hope!

This won't be news to those of you who visit UK Fat Chicks, but Col and I have seperated, two weeks ago, which is the reason I haven't been around, as I don't have regular access to the internet now that I am kind of homeless!

I'm fine, the relationship had been rough for a while, but things escalated a fortnight ago, and it became impossible for me to stay. Emotionally I feel a lot better than I expected too, and have found out just how many friends I have, both on the net and in real life. I have had about 10 offers of various places to stay.

My eating is good, and my exercise is ok too, mainly walking lugging possessions around :D

And my sense of humour remains intact :lol:

If anyone wants to stay in touch, pm me and I'll send you my work email address

Heather 10-16-2006 01:03 PM

I'm sorry you are in upheaval :hug: Staying on plan in any way is amazing in these conditions. Do the best you can and remember that "this too shall pass!" It sounds like, in the end, you may be better off -- keep your eyes on that prize!

famograham 10-16-2006 01:10 PM

Oh, Kylie :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this, but I'm glad that you found the strength to change a bad situation.

I'm very proud of you, and so happy that you feel better. You are a wonderful person and deserve peace and happiness!

Please pm me your address at work (if you want to of course!)...I've been wondering where you were!

:hug: :hug:
xoxox
Linda

glynne 10-16-2006 01:23 PM

It sounds like you are hanging in there pretty good. I'm glad for you that you had the courage to get in a better situation. I wish you well. Keep hanging in there. We're here for you.

Jasmine31 10-16-2006 02:11 PM

Good luck with that! Stay focused as much as you can on you. I know my divorce was when i packed on additional pounds it is easy to do with all the stress.

barbygirl43 10-16-2006 03:12 PM

Kylie so sorry to hear you have been going through this :hug:

Sheila53 10-16-2006 03:32 PM

Kylie, I'm so sorry to read this. It sounds like you're making the best of a tough situation. Hang in there!

Goddess Jessica 10-16-2006 07:58 PM

I am glad you posted because I was THIS CLOSE to posting a nudge in your blog like, "Hey, I'm tired of this table already!"

It sounds like things are moving to a more postive direction. Sometimes you gotta break a few eggs.... hopefully not on someone house. :)

SwimGirl 10-16-2006 09:04 PM

I am sorry the relationship didn't work out... but I am SO happy that you did something about it. I hope everything works out for you :)

-Aimee

ChocLabLover 10-17-2006 01:05 PM

Kylie, I am sorry for what you have been going through. Know that we are all here for you! :hug: