3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Where the heck is Howberley?? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/94197-where-heck-howberley.html)

Jen415 09-19-2006 03:47 PM

Where the heck is Howberley??

Howie and Kimberley! We miss you guys! How's it all going?

Sandi 09-20-2006 09:01 AM

Good question - doesn't look like he's posted on jis blog since Aug 11.

But he did get that new job - remember? And they were going to busy finding space for it and such. I hope it's just that they are busy with that!

Jen415 09-20-2006 11:35 AM

Right--I remember that! Hopefully that is what is going on!

SuchAPrettyFace 09-23-2006 03:52 PM

Anyone heard anything? I miss them, too.

famograham 09-23-2006 10:41 PM

Me too!!!

Check in people!! I know you're busy, but you know we love you and worry when you're not here :hug:

(and you don't need to be perfecly on plan..or on plan at all, in order to check in either!)

:goodvibes:xoxoxoxoxoxo:goodvibes:
Linda

oldwriter 09-24-2006 10:29 PM

There is an Aug 31 post on page 8 of Howie's interview which is at the top of page 3 of the 100lb forum.

Br00klyn 09-27-2006 02:09 AM

Howie...... Kimberley.....

C'mon you guys - I've waited months to talk to you ;) and now you're nowhere to be found! I hope all is well - can't wait to catch up!!

Hugs,
Celina

famograham 09-27-2006 09:33 PM

:hug: BUMP :hug:

Linda

Gardenwife 09-28-2006 03:45 PM

Oh, you guys! Dawnyal left a comment on my latest blog entry and said y'all were looking for us. Thank you!

Yes, we have been busy getting the guys' new office set up. We've also been struggling with the whole, ya know, eating thing. We've both gained some pounds back as a result. But, no giving up -- too scary a thought, that.

I'm now employed at a regular job for the first time since 2000. The manager at Caribou Coffee up and offered me a job when I said I'd thought about applying. There's a new store opening up and I'll be working at it with her. Right now I'm training at our local store. It's just part-time weekday mornings a few days a week - no weekends after I am through training and in the new store. Kelly's a super manager and I'm fortunate to be working with her. :carrot:

It feels good to be busier, and I find myself less hungry. I started logging my food again this week and it's really helped. Shoot, today I still have 1030 calories left. God bless being busy!

Howie and Mike will be in Illinois next week for training, then will be in the thick of work when they return the next week.

What's that commercial say...Life comes at you fast? LOL

barbygirl43 09-28-2006 05:00 PM

Glad to see you back and posting an update. :)

Sandi 09-29-2006 09:23 AM

There you are!! Glad to here that all the work stuff is going well. The food, it'll come along.

Good to see you again!! :hug:

Gardenwife 09-29-2006 09:47 AM

I need for the food to stay behind. LOL ;)

Okay, time for brutal honesty...I weigh 224. I've gained back 26 of the 79 pounds I originally lost.

No use crying over spilt milk, so this is just a starting point for loss.

ChocLabLover 09-29-2006 10:13 AM

Kimberly, :welcome3: back to the fold! I know it is disheartening to gain back some of the weight, but we have all been there! :hug: You are getting back on track which is the best thing you can do! You know we are here for you!

DollyR 09-30-2006 06:30 PM

Welcome back Kimberly! Nice to see you here again. Sounds like you and your hubby are doing well. I know the weight gain can be discouraging but at least you caught it and are back here.

Way to Go!!

Gardenwife 09-30-2006 06:53 PM

Thanks!

It is somewhat easier on the days I work - I am busy and don't think about food until I get out of there. If I head straight home, I make healthy choices. So...That is what I need to do! :)