New to the site

• Hi everyone,

I am new to this site. I have been looking for a site that offers support and help for those of us that need to lose weight. In the past I have tried to lose weight alone and found that I wished I had someone to talk to about the ups and downs that we go through on this journey. Hopefully I have found that with this site.
  • Hello lrgnlvly -- You are going to love this community. There is so much support here that it really does make a difference. I look forward to cheering you on as you shed weight!
  • Quote: Hi everyone,

I am new to this site. I have been looking for a site that offers support and help for those of us that need to lose weight. In the past I have tried to lose weight alone and found that I wished I had someone to talk to about the ups and downs that we go through on this journey. Hopefully I have found that with this site.

Oh yes, you HAVE found it here! Welcome! It really does help to talk to lots of different people who have different advice and perspectives.
    I also love your signature! Yup, just take it 1lb at a time........
  • I'm glad you found us, having support from people who know what it's like to have a lot of weight to lose is so important. Welcome aboard!
  • hey there,welcome again .keep dropping back.theres lots of support here.
  • Welcome to the site. I'm new here as well.
  • Welcome! I hope you find this site as supportive and helpful as I do. There are so great people here with lots of strength and experience. Good luck!
  • Thanks everyone for replying and encouraging me as I start this journey for the last time!!!
  • to the forum! There is great support here as well as the required kick in the derriere if asked for!

• This is such a great place for support. Feel free to jump right in!

So tell us a little about your plan!