3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly Weigh In - 9/11 - 9/17 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/93654-weekly-weigh-9-11-9-17-a.html)

Sandi 09-12-2006 12:37 PM

Weekly Weigh In - 9/11 - 9/17

Ok - How did we do??

I lost 3 lbs last week. :)

LisaMarie71 09-12-2006 12:54 PM

I lost 3 pounds last week too, and I busted my butt to do it! I really wanted to get to 247 because that means I've hit my 10% goal and my first mini-goal, which is 1/4 of the total amount I want to lose. I planned to hit it by Oct 24, and I hit it on Sep 12! Yay!

DishyFishy 09-12-2006 01:33 PM

Well done, you two! :cp:

I've slipped back yet again. :mad: So I've started the Fat Smash diet today to get a bit of structure back. :halffull:

SwimGirl 09-13-2006 02:06 AM

Congrats on the 3 pounds both of you!!

I lost 2 last week, and this week I'm *hoping* to maintain. Unfortunately I have this nasty headcold/flu thing going around, and I just can't handle eating. Although I am snacking on watermelon and pineapple. I wish I was one of those people who lost when they didn't eat.. but I usually gain!

Dishy- fall is the start of new things.. so get at 'er! ;)

-Aimee

PollyRB 09-13-2006 09:06 AM

Good job Sandi and Lisa! :carrot:

Dishy -- WTG for getting back at it, I know how hard it is after a slip!

Aimee -- I hope you'll get better soon:hug:

I lost 3 pounds too this week, and made it to my second 10 lbs mini-goal :)

SuchAPrettyFace 09-13-2006 03:11 PM

315.5 @ last dr's appt.

Luckymom1 09-13-2006 03:50 PM

:wave: I am luckymom1 and have been away for awhile. Recently I got informed by my docs that I have RSD. This is on top of diabetes, high chol. and high b/p. I first weighed in at 260 but have been dieting since being diagnosed as RSD. I am down to 225 and need to get under 200. I wish I could get to 140 :woo: that would be a snap. My diet is Special K in the morn, Heiners 35 bread in the form of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch and then a modest dinner. Exercise has be really hard to achieve with the RSD in my right foot. But I bought one of those stationary pedal like exerciser. I hope this will jump start me to lose more. I don't want to get discouraged. I still have cravings before bedtime. I try to stick wtih decaf coffee and sugarfree creamer and maybe some nutrasweet. Lately my dieting has faultered and I need some support. My daughter is studing pre med and my budget is tight. Wish my butt was. I have been afraid to look in the mirror for 10 years. I no longer can wear heels so my shoes are all flat. I need some support:hug:

tolose85 09-13-2006 06:48 PM

I'll be weighing in on Friday--- I was at the hospital with my sis for 36 hours straight--- she had a baby! I didn't eat a lot but when I did eat, it wasn't so good, but the good news is, I'm right back on plan!

tolose85 09-14-2006 08:37 AM

I weighed in today-- 2 more G O N E... Yee Haw

zandersnannyk 09-14-2006 09:37 AM

I am down 1 pound this week, but it was the 1 pound I gained last week, oh well, I am trying, but I have had a tuff time staying OP the last couple of weeks with everything that is going on. Congrats to all you big losers though.

LisaMarie71 09-14-2006 09:53 AM

Way to go, tolose! And good job, Karen -- you gained a pound and then you turned around and took it right back off! You shouldn't let that discourage you -- it's a good thing! Just think...if you weren't making an effort to change your body and your health, you might have gained a pound, and then another pound, and then another....but you nipped it in the bud and you're right back on track. I'm worried I might have a gain this week because my TOM is starting and I already feel all snacky. I'm really trying to keep the momentum I've had for the last two months, because I know how easy it can be to fall back into old habits.

Posting on this board really really helps me, so I just want to thank you guys for being here! :grouphug:

DNR 09-14-2006 10:41 AM

I have stayed the same this week. I had to switch WW meetings so I have a different weigh in day now. I should be able to go in the right direction again now that I'll be back to a regular weigh in.

DNR

Idealmuse 09-14-2006 05:15 PM

I'm new... Hi!

Was a 3lbs week for me too down to 265 making it 36lbs! Yeay!

shrinkingchica 09-14-2006 07:17 PM

Ugh of Ughs, I have not lost anything. :(

Well, eventually that scale will HAVE to budge downwards..........

beautifulone 09-15-2006 03:29 PM

Great attitudes and work everyone!

I usually do this Saturday but I skipped last week so I think the loss is stable. 2.5-3 lbs down these two weeks. :D