That Push TV Thing

• Hey everyone--

Has anyone ordered or is now doing the Push TV workout? I ordered mine and was wondering how long it took to receive it and also, what's it like?

How customized is it? Do they say your name or anything during the workout.

I'm excited about getting into it.. I'd love to hear any feedback about it.

I'm ready to go!
  • I ordered it and I've done it a few times. I do really like it but it isn't personalized in that they say your name. What is personalized is they basically have a set amount of exercises from which to pick and they pick them for you. It took me about a week to receive mine. I did make the mistake of picking level 2 which was a bit harder than I'm able to do For the next month, I picked level 1 so I'll be interested to see how that goes.
  • I looked up the Push TV website and I was wondering if you are billed monthly or in one amount. It looks pretty interesting and I was thinking that I could get the other equipment and see if it works better for me than going to the gym. My workouts would be done before school and I could use the gym as a place to swim and take classes. Would it be that worth it?
  • I got my DVD today! I just got finished with the 1st session.. It feels really good! THen, onto the Cardio... I made it about half way through! Geesh.. I'm really out of shape. I'm going to do it again tomorrow... I'm also going to try and add in my Leslie Sansone WATP... I'm on a roll. It feels great too!