Autumn Wheat

• Yesterday I tried a new Kashi cereal called Autumn Wheat (I don't know if it's actually new, but it's new to me). I really liked it! I know there are a lot of Kashi lovers here. Has anyone else tried this and what did you think? For those who haven't, what's your favorite cereal?
  • I haven't tried it. I'm going to check if they carry it here. Thanks for the info
  • I bought mine in the "natural foods" section of Kroger and I saw that they have big boxes of it at my local Costco. I plan to stock up!
  • I love Kashi. My favorite is Cinnamon Harvest.
  • I've never tried it, I like the regular Kashi cereal but honestly I rarely buy it.
  • Go Lean is pretty much my breakfast every day, with half a cup of sliced fruit and a cup of lite vanilla soy milk. So filling, so much fiber, and relatively low-cal for all the fiber/protein/nutrients, so I'm happy.
  • I only started eating breakfast cereals a year ago, and I prefer Optimum Slim by Nature's Path to Go Lean, but recently my choice has been plain old wheat bran with skimmed milk.
  • Ohh, i love that kind. Ive been eating the Go Lean Crunch kind lately when i have cereal, but my mom eats the autmun wheat, and its really good.

But Kashi Go Lean (not go lean crunch) i refuse to eat. yech. Reminds me of rabbit feed.
  • That stuff looks really nasty! I find I can eat health most of the day but I really need my Apple Cinnamon Cheerios or LOL, Trix ceral for breakfast.
  • Hi - Just thought I'd suggest the Kashi bars...Trailmix - great snack with a cup of coffee - or whatever