Hi All!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi everyone, I'm not really new here. I joined at the beginning of the year with that New Year's drive that died in about a week. I'm back and thought a new name would be fitting for my new attitude. I've been following Weight Watchers for a little over a month. I've lost 10 lbs so far, and I'm feeling great. I've had a lot of NSV this past month. I've been really stressed with school and friendship troubles and normally I'd dive into food, but I fought. I don't see an end to my drive this time. Even if I make a mistake, I now know that one mistake won't kill me! Anyways, I just wanted to say HI!!
  • hi there.. nice to "meet" you.. it sounds like you have a good start and a good attitude...
  • I am glad to see you here and I hope that you will find this place as supportive as I have.

Trish
  • Thanks for the welcomes! :-)
  • Welcome! Sounds like you're off to a great start ... congrats! We look forward to getting to know you.
  • Welcome to the board!! WTG on the NSV's in the last month, keep it up!!!
  • Welcome back - glad that you're joining us again!

~Dee
  • Welcome back, philosophygrl! And congratulations on your first 10 pounds.
  • Welcome!!
  • Welcome. I've re-joined about three times

This will be the last.

Glad you are here. What is NSV?
  • Welcome back!
  • ElaineR - NSV means Non Scale Victory. Often in the journey we focus too much on the scale and it's important to acknowledge the things that are better in our lives that don't revolve around the scale. We even have a seperate thread devoted to NSV.

philosophygrl - Glad that your back. Feel free to jump right in on any of the threads!! Look forward to getting to know you!!
  • Thanks again for making me feel welcomed!! I hope to get to know you all (or y'all ) better!
  • Welcome back!