3 week weigh-in for Optifast

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I can't believe it has been three weeks already... ugh, I feel good, but boy does it take alot of motivation to not give into all the food cues we are constantly bombarded with day in and day out.

I am down: 23lbs total, 18 inches overall. My dad is doing well too....down 26lbs total and 13 inches overall.

It has taken me these 3 weeks to get adjusted to the low calorie level and get back on track with my exercise, but I am now able to go for my walks and strength train without feeling lightheaded, weak, or fatigued too soon. Yay!

So far, I knew my clothes were getting looser and I am going to be closet shopping very soon, but I still felt like I wasn't going anywhere with it until I looked at my pictures taken at the doctor's office... my before pic and my pic from today are amazingly different already. It is very obvious in my face, torso, and thighs that I have lost weight! That is the motivation I need - the pictures do the most to help keep me going, next is the inches lost, and last would be the number on the scale.

So far so good! My motivation is renewed (and I got some different protein bars instead of the soups, which are easier to consume, and that helps to get through the day). I am a deflating balloon! woooohooo!
  • Congrats, that is awesome.
  • Congratulations!! That is great!!
  • Congrats!!!
  • I am so happy for you! You are doing FABULOUS!
  • That's awesome. You are doing such a great job.
  • Yeah!! Good for you!!
  • That's really awesome!! I am so proud of you for sticking with it!!!
  • Good Job, You are doing great.
  • wow, 23lbs in 3 weeks? That is fantastic! Good job!!
  • Congrats!!
  • That's just great news, Amanda! I'm really happy for you.
  • WTG...keep up the great work!
  • Thank you, everyone!!!!
  • Fantastic.. keep up the good work