Old 06-21-2006, 10:51 PM   #16  
Made in England!

S/C/G: 260/260/169

Height: 5' 4"

Hope your back is better, Jill. :
Good job on the exercise, trishn222. How did the picnic go? I don't think I've said hello to you and Melody yet, so here's a to you both!

A change of plans meant no Starbucks coffee today, so that's on the cards for tomorrow instead. Come to think of it, I'll be taking it black and un-sweetened, so it doesn't even need to be on the plan. I'm happy tonight because hubby joined me for nice long walk.

Tomorrow, the plan is:
  • Optimum Slim cereal, skimmed milk.
  • Banana zuzzed in skimmed milk.
  • Cottage cheese, large salad.
  • Baked beans on w-w toast, broccoli, carrots.
  • Apple.
DishyFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:26 AM   #17  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

So, yesterday was a bit of a mess, but my scale doesn't seem to upset with me today, depite having also had stuffed crust pizza all weekend, McDonald's the other day, Olive Garden on Sunday...I've been eating crap like a fiend, but I guess I've been making up for it just enough because my scale this morning is sown 2 pounds from Monday Here's my confession for yesterday:
  • honey bunches of oats cereal w/banana and skim milk
  • entire bag of peanut butter M&Ms (not a little individual bag, no, an ENTIRE regular bag )
  • slice of watermelon
  • Mexican-ish chowder-is crock pot stuff (98% lean chicken, black beans, organic low-sodium chicken broth, reduced-fat cream cheese, reduced-fat cheddar cheese, corn, cabbage--actually, bagged coleslaw mix--crushed red pepper, and lots of chili powder, then 2 large light tortilla chips crushed on top and a blob of fat-free sour cream)--it was REALLY good! I'm thinking of making a giant pot of it this weekend to freeze in some little gladware containers.
So yeah...I don't even know how many calories it all was. I figured just the candy alone got me to nearly 2000 calories. Meh, today is a new day...
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:52 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I am back to it today. Jilly nice that you were able to still drop some pounds. Don't beat yourself up over it too much.

1 C honey nut chex ww 2 pt
1/2 C Skim milk ww 1 pt
1 quart water

2 C Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup ww 4 pt
1 quart water
3 sm breadsticks ww 3 pt
1 quart water

2 C baked Ziti ww 10 pt
3 sm breadsticks ww 3 pt
1 quart water

48 Pretzel Sticks ww 2 pt
1 quart water

Total ww pts 25
water 5 quarts

Last edited by trishn222; 06-23-2006 at 01:03 AM.
trishn222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 12:16 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 280/275/150

Smile Hi

Hello,
I haven't been around much, had tests done several weeks ago. My weight has crept back up on me. Tests were ok. Upset with myself for adding the weight tho. Have a new diabetic med that promisses to help with that too.

Well off on a new beginning.
Can't believe I gained back 14 lbs since I made my last signature.
oldwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 10:59 AM   #20  
Made in England!

Welcome back, Carol! It's scarily easy to gain weight, isn't it?
Looks as though everything other than the was good, Jill. You do right to put it behind you and move on. Nice result on the scale too.

I swapped out the beans on toast for a tuna salad last night, but other than that I ate what I'd planned, so I'm happy. I got a couple of walks in too--one for 20 minutes, and another last night for about an hour.

Today's plan is:
  • Cottage cheese, large salad.
  • Natural peanut butter on Ryvita.
  • *Baked salmon, sweet potato, veggies.
  • Apple.
*Hubby wants to go out for dinner if he can get away from work on time. If he can't, this is what I'll make.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:14 AM   #21  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Oh Jill! Those peanut butter M&Ms are evil for being so good. My food has been out of whack this entire week because I've been on vacation and I'm still eating out.

Yesterday I had:

2 apricots
1/2 cup mixed nuts and raisins
1 protein shake (soy milk, water, strawberries, protein powder)
Stir fry type food at Mongolian bbq (beef, lots of veggies, some sauce, 1/2 cup rice)
1/2 beef burrito and 10? chips at Baja Fresh
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:48 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Got to water aerobics, swam a few laps (did 16 lengths) before water aerobics and went on a walk. This is my last day for water aerobics for the week, going to have to figure out something different for the weekend. The pool here only does it Monday thru Thursday. So far today:

3/4 C Captain Crunch w/Crunch Berries ww 2 pt (sometimes I just gotta have the Capt'n)
1/2 C Skim Milk ww 1 pt
2 C Coffee,no sugar added Hot chocolate, non dairy amereto creamer and sugar free carmel torani ww 2 pt (I like my coffee fancy when I drink it)

Pork and Noodles ww 11 pt (DH works at night this week so have dinner for lunch)
1 quart water
1 Frosted Fudge Cake ww 4 pt (little debbies fairly small but I really wanted the chocolate today, as long as I don't go overboard right)

Last edited by trishn222; 06-23-2006 at 03:36 PM.
trishn222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 07:23 PM   #23  
Made in England!

I had very little to eat during the day yesterday--just half a cup of 1% cottage cheese and three Ryvitas. We went for a Chinese meal last night, and I ordered some beef dish with steamed rice. It wasn't at all what I'd expected--I should have clarified first, rather than assuming it would be the same as it was in the last restaurant I'd had it. You live and learn. It was obviously deep-fried. Well, I ate about half of it, and will be feeding the remainder to hubby this evening.

Today I've had:
  • Starbucks double tall FF latte.
  • ½ cup 1% cottage cheese, large salad.
  • 1 tblsp. natural peanut butter on 3 Ryvitas.
Dinner will be:
  • Baked salmon, sweet potato, veggies.
  • Apple.
Old 06-24-2006, 07:27 PM   #24  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Wow, so much for me posting every day this week, eh? Well, I'll at least confess today's eats (so far):
  • eggs w/salsa, broccoli, spinach, reduced-fat cheese, and sour cream
  • whole-wheat pita
  • frozen grapes
  • Subway sweet onion chicken teriyaki on honey oat
  • 2 Subway cookies
I may have a bit of ice cream in a bit, too--overall, not horrible for a weekend (considering we usually have Pizza Hut and/or Chinese takeout ).
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 12:41 PM   #25  
Made in England!

I finished off yesterday with my salmon and apple, so that worked out quite nicely. I went on a 40 minute bike ride too. I'm itching to get on the scales because my clothes are feeling a lot more comfortable, and I want to check out my progress, but I'm trying to hang on until "official" WI on Tuesday. I'm impatient. Two more days to go....

Today's plan:
  • Cottage cheese, Ryvitas, raw veggies.
  • Quiche, salad.
  • Apple.
Old 06-26-2006, 07:30 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone!

It's been ages, I know, but I'm very pleased to say that I'm doing ok. I just had a re-organization of my department at work and it's left me with little time to check-in. Though I'm hoping that will change soon, I just need to hire two new people and train them!

Anyway, I've been doing ok, not great, but ok with the food, still practicing yoga and working out. I love yoga and I'm always thrilled when my body can do something better and stronger each time.

I do need to start tracking for real now, so I'm back!! I want to get to goal by the end of the year, I have a ways to go now.

Have a great day!
BethC is offline   Reply With Quote