Sharing some pics (my early b-day gift)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My mom had those professional old looking pics done of the kids for my birthday. These are the 3 poses they made into 8x10s.

• These are great pictures. What a wonderful gift. Your children are beautiful.
    Happy Birthday!
  • Those are absolutely beautiful, Dawnyal! What a special gift for you.
  • Awww, how sweet!

Gorgeous as usual!

Linda
  • adorable kids! really cute pics
  • Oh my goodness...those are fabulous pictures!!!!!!!! I love them!!!! What a great Birthday gift!!! I just love those old-fashion-y looking pictures..they are so cool!!! Your kids are beautiful!!!!!!!

Luv,
    Liv
  • What a great gift! You have beautiful cildren!!
  • I think eveyone said what i was thinking they are beautiful children. Happy birthday
  • What cuties!! Happy early birthday.
  • What little cuties you have, absolutely darling. What a wonderful gift!

~Dee
  • Wow ~ what a wonderful gift your mom gave you ~ your children are beautiful.
  • Dawnyal, you and your hubby sure do make some beautiful babies! That was a pretty thoughtful gift -- thanks for sharing those gorgeous faces with us!

It's possible that you might have just restarted my biological clock! (I met an awful child the other day who I thought had stopped it altogether. )

How are you feeling these days? When is your birthday? (Did you say that and I missed it?)
  • Oh, what truly wonderful portraits of your babies! Wow!
  • Awww, so adorable!! Happy Birthday
  • What beautiful children you have! Thank you for sharing the pics with all of us!