Being handy can burn pounds!

• Good for you - I'm sure both you & the furniture look terrific!!!

Good for me too - we're in the middle of renovations!
  • It is true. The day after I garden, my body certainly tells me that I worked it! Sounds like a nice project o work on.
  • I think this is a perfect example of how complicated we sometimes make losing weight. So much emphasis is put on structured exercise that it seems overwhelming and it is difficult to imagine where we will find the time or energy for it. Or, if we do find the time and energy it is easy to get burned out. But, really, a more active lifestyle in general gets the job done too. I'm not saying that a good run on the treadmill or a weight lifting program shouldn't be something we make time for. I just think it is important to remember that what matters in the long run is that we MOVE MORE.
  • That's what I was looking forward too when I bought my house. For once , I would be able to do a bunch of stuff on my own, like taking care of the landscaping, just keeping the place clean ( I went from an appartment to a 2 storey house + basement) is a bigger workout,ect.

Great job on both the weight and the furniture.
  • SO, are you going to post pictures of your handiwork? I'd love to see them! Good for you on the loss. I know when I'm working out in the yard the benefit is twofold: I am moving and getting exercise, plus I am so busy I don't even think about stopping to eat until I am practically faint with hunger.
  • Wow Kimberley!
    We made it to Onderland together a while back...and now we're almost exactly the same weight again!!!!

And going down again too, I noticed. We can make it together!

Linda